More Iran Deal Deception - A Deal at all Costs

Just curious, but when are we going to demand Israel to sigh a nuclear agreement?

I was going to ask a question but realized there was no point. By all means go back to watching you tube videos and thinking State run media like RT is the truth! Stay strong

Reactions: 1 person
Just curious, but when are we going to demand Israel to sign a nuclear agreement?

a good point. But that's the rub with nukes: WE want to have them, and maybe a few allies, but we don't want others to have them. And so it's easy to see why other nations would call "bull$hit" on that. Iran IS complying with the accord--but Trump and Bannon stupidly want to end the agreement anyway, which will simply mean that Iran will, like North Korea, resume its nukes program. That's where we are headed. I'm not sure what our idiot president thinks will be accomplished by ditching the accord. His he going to start a war with Iran?

The Iran accord was, in fact, a major achievement. Did it involve making some difficult cals, as this article makes clear? Of course. Only conservative blockheads, some carrying water for Israel, want to shelf it. Why? You don't want Iran do develop nukes, they've agree to shelve their program per the accord--and yet some crackpots in the White House want to ditch the accord. Typical Trump/GOP idiocy--let's undue everything Obama did because he was a Democrat, and in doing so make things worse. It's just like the Affordable Care Act: The Republicans are determined to get rid of that program because it was passed by the Democrats--even though it has enabled 20 million people to get health insurance and does a number of other good things for Americans--and even though they quite clearly have NO better alternative. This is what we get from Republicans nowadays--always doing the WRONG thing.

a good point. But that's the rub with nukes: WE want to have them, and maybe a few allies, but we don't want others to have them. And so it's easy to see why other nations would call "bull$hit" on that. Iran IS complying with the accord--but Trump and Bannon stupidly want to end the agreement anyway, which will simply mean that Iran will, like North Korea, resume its nukes program. That's where we are headed. I'm not sure what our idiot president thinks will be accomplished by ditching the accord. His he going to start a war with Iran?

The Iran accord was, in fact, a major achievement. Did it involve making some difficult cals, as this article makes clear? Of course. Only conservative blockheads, some carrying water for Israel, want to shelf it. Why? You don't want Iran do develop nukes, they've agree to shelve their program per the accord--and yet some crackpots in the White House want to ditch the accord. Typical Trump/GOP idiocy--let's undue everything Obama did because he was a Democrat, and in doing so make things worse. It's just like the Affordable Care Act: The Republicans are determined to get rid of that program because it was passed by the Democrats--even though it has enabled 20 million people to get health insurance and does a number of other good things for Americans--and even though they quite clearly have NO better alternative. This is what we get from Republicans nowadays--always doing the WRONG thing.

For the umpteenth time the Iranians have already violated the deal, on multiple occasions. Secondly, the breakout time for Iran to build a nuclear weapon is far shorter than the Obama Administration's 15-year timeline. Key restrictions on Iran's nuclear program will start to ease well before the 15-year agreement expires. Meaning that they will be able to build a weapon before the deal even expires.

Reactions: 4 people
For the umpteenth time the Iranians have already violated the deal, on multiple occasions. Secondly, the breakout time for Iran to build a nuclear weapon is far shorter than the Obama Administration's 15-year timeline. Key restrictions on Iran's nuclear program will start to ease well before the 15-year agreement expires. Meaning that they will be able to build a weapon before the deal even expires.

Dang you and your facts. He almost had him.

Dang you and your facts. He almost had him.

but his administration just said that Iran was in compliance with the terms. So where are you getting your information that they have violated the deal? Some bogus right-wing website? Where's the link? I say again: Trump's administration just concluded that they were in compliance. So show me something that says differently.

but his administration just said that Iran was in compliance with the terms. So where are you getting your information that they have violated the deal? Some bogus right-wing website? Where's the link? I say again: Trump's administration just concluded that they were in compliance. So show me something that says differently.

They haven't violated the agreement since Trump has been in office. However they violated it on multiple occasions while Obama was still in office by test firing ballistic missiles. The Joint Plan of Action Agreement (JCPOA) of the nuclear agreement between P5+1 and Iran is crystal clear in stating that Iran should not undertake any ballistic missiles activity “until the date eight years after the JCPOA Adoption Day or until the date on which the IAEA submits a report confirming the Broader Conclusion, whichever is earlier.”

Reactions: 3 people

Bebe Netanyahu and Isreal have been saying for 20 years that Iran is just months away from having a nuke. Frankly, how could you blame Iran for wanting a nuke? That country has been demonized by The West since Operation Ajax.

I am sure they are just vacationing there like all the Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/900443619454275584[/twitter]

Would it have been better had they flown on a military aircraft instead of commercial airline?

Also, how many mercenaries that are on the CIA payroll are flying into Syria right now?

Would it have been better had they flown on a military aircraft instead of commercial airline?

Also, how many mercenaries that are on the CIA payroll are flying into Syria right now?

dont be silly Ras, all of our mercs just walk across the border.

Warmongers

“Most of the complaints about Iran don’t have anything to do with the agreement. They complain about ballistic missiles and other things, but that’s not part of the agreement,” Rand Paul told POLITICO. “I think while the agreement’s not perfect, my main concern has always been compliance. But if they’re complying with it, I think we should stay in it.”

“I thought the agreement was a bad agreement but I also said that let’s see once it passed, let’s give it a little time to see if it’s working or not,” Schumer said. “If Iran violates the deal that’s one thing. If they don’t and do other bad things, let’s not violate the deal, let’s go after them on the other bad things.”

But Trump has faced a significant push from hawkish Republicans on Capitol Hill to dismantle the Iran deal, which was uniformly opposed by GOP lawmakers two years ago as well as several key Democrats.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), a persistent critic of the Iran deal and a Trump ally, has made it clear that he disagreed with the Trump administration’s previous certifications that Tehran was complying with the terms of the agreement.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/20/rand-paul-iran-deal-242945

VN Store

Back