More Important: Starting Bailey or beating Vandy?

Which is more important for Pruitt to save his job?

• Play for the future with Bailey

Votes: 255 84.7%
  • Have to beat Vandy

Votes: 46 15.3%

• Total voters
Start the kids (Bailey, Holliday, Hyatt and Wideman)

Bailey looked very solid on the last drive against Auburn and I would open up the playbook in the last three games of the season.

This is the same answer. If Bailey starts, we WILL beat Vandy. If we don’t start Bailey, even Vandy could beat us.

I think most people here believe starting Bailey does give us the best chance to beat Vandy. But we will just hypothetically assume Pruitt is right, and JG gives us the best chance to win.

Which is more important for Pruitt's job: Playing for the future with Bailey, or stopping the bleeding with a win over Vandy?

The VQ guys said they believe Pruitt will start JG against Vandy because he believes he gives us the best chance to win the game, and Pruitt believes he HAS to win this game for his job. I just don't know about that. I think giving the powers at be hope for the future by playing Bailey is more important than beating Vandy.

What say you? Which is the most likely path to saving Pruitt's job?
If JG would play like he did last year then we would be Vandy but he can't for some reason and that is the rub. So this season a wash I would start Bailey and see if he could and if he can't beat Vandy then you know 100% it's the coaching.

VN Store

Back