Gun control debate (merged)

Looks like a few states are going this route. Like I said in another post/thread, I don’t mind doing the cwp class when it comes with the perk of bypassing the background check. On another note with all the imminent gun bs on the horizon I can see states doing their own thing. I guess it’ll be kind of like the way they do with drug laws except they’ll be protecting a constitutional right instead of pandering to the dregs of society.

Last edited:
Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I’d say it’s more of a show piece. I’d be curious to see how well the wood handguard held up.
My guess is poorly. M14’s had wooden handguards very early on, they quickly figured out they burst into flames after sustained automatic fire. You can easily get a carbine handguard smoking after a few 30 rounders. The oil weeps out of wood first to let you know you’re on the right track.

And yet they elected a completely anti-gun Senator.

“I’m a supporter of the Second Amendment, I’m a gun owner,” Kelly said. “Our rights and traditions are so important. The Second Amendment is so important, but we can never let a bunch of kids in the classroom get killed and think there’s nothing we can do about it.”

Sounds like he’s completely anti-gun.

“I’m a supporter of the Second Amendment, I’m a gun owner,” Kelly said. “Our rights and traditions are so important. The Second Amendment is so important, but we can never let a bunch of kids in the classroom get killed and think there’s nothing we can do about it.”

His actions belie his words.

You might want to do some research before posting up campaign "promises."

Look, I understand he has a personal interest in gun control. I can appreciate that. But don't think he won't support the most draconian policies if they get to the floor of the Senate.

Oh, one of those gun owners. Like a person who gets a dog and chains it to a tree and calls themselves a dog lover.

You might want to do some research before posting up campaign "promises."

Look, I understand he has a personal interest in gun control. I can appreciate that. But don't think he won't support the most draconian policies if they get to the floor of the Senate.

We all know politicians are apt to fill the bs tank, especially when they get to DC, but I won’t assume anything about anyone until they prove it.

Not out of the realm of possibility considering he probably doesn't actually know how to use a gun.
I’m sure you’re right that the retired US naval captain and former astronaut couldn’t figure out the intricacies of a modern firearm, lol.

He's probably not unlike several of my mom's friends. They bought a gun, never practiced with it, took it to the HCP class, got a permit, gun sits in closet.

Or somebody that inherits a pump action 12 gauge or old bolt action rifle from their dad. Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't proceed to use the "as a gunowner" preface to argue for restrictive gun laws. No use for those people.

VN Store

Back