Gun control debate (merged)

“You can never have too much ammunition, the fight is over when you run out of ammo “.

I'm going from memory but he had one that went something like:

"Make the enemy advance through a wall of bullets...he may kill me with my own weapon but he'll have to beat me to death with it because it'll be empty."

I'm going from memory but he had one that went something like:

"Make the enemy advance through a wall of bullets...he may kill me with my own weapon but he'll have to beat me to death with it because it'll be empty."

This is me , Nobody or no group will rush me and take away my loaded pistol to use against me . I will be empty ( as I’m backing away from you ) before you reach me . If I can’t get to cover , away from the treat or to another weapon before you reach me then that’s on me not carrying enough ammo.

This is me , Nobody or no group will rush me and take away my loaded pistol to use against me . I will be empty ( as I’m backing away from you ) before you reach me . If I can’t get to cover , away from the treat or to another weapon before you reach me then that’s on me not carrying enough ammo.

Who needs ammo. I shall eliminate them with my good looks.

If someone tossed me one and my life depended on it, I’d take the recoil abuse, but I’m never doing that to myself voluntarily anymore.🤣🤣
My Dad never pushed the gun thing on me or my siblings, but he taught us how to respect them, how to stand, what to expect, stuff like that. He was there tonight when I asked him about shooting it, and he walked me through it just to make sure I did stuff properly.

My Dad never pushed the gun thing on me or my siblings, but he taught us how to respect them, how to stand, what to expect, stuff like that. He was there tonight when I asked him about shooting it, and he walked me through it just to make sure I did stuff properly.
Thank god you didn’t react like that candy-assed reporter did when he shot a single 5.56 round out of an AR15.

That’s so cool that your Dad was there with you. Mine put a rifle in my hands when I was seven and taught me how to handle it. Shotguns came once I was a teenager. I was almost 19 when I lost him, cancer sucks, and to this day I still hear his voice in my head saying the rules every time I handle a firearm.

That’s so cool that your Dad was there with you. Mine put a rifle in my hands when I was seven and taught me how to handle it. Shotguns came once I was a teenager. I was almost 19 when I lost him, cancer sucks, and to this day I still hear his voice in my head saying the rules every time I handle a firearm.
My Dad taught me a lot about guns, even though I never cared for them much. He made sure I knew about what to expect, kick, all that stuff.
First gun I shot was at 4H camp.

My Dad taught me a lot about guns, even though I never cared for them much. He made sure I knew about what to expect, kick, all that stuff.
First gun I shot was at 4H camp.

That’s awesome Zep . You should find a small caliber like a .22 and just go plinking targets . It’s a great stress relief and super fun . No kick back , so it’s all focus on the bullseye .

The simpleton narrative that most rednecks jump onto...congrats :clapping:

Do you know where Chicago thugs get their guns? In lax states like Indiana and Tennessee

Until we adopt uniform and thorough background checks across the nation, we're going to have people owning guns that have no business owning guns. I am all for the 2nd amendment to remain. Lets get the proper controls in place NATIONWIDE

For a person calling others simpleton and redneck, you don't get much right.

Handguns are the primary weapon, overwhelmingly, of criminal offenders. You want to buy a handgun? Whether in TN, IN, or IL, you go through the same NATIONWIDE NICS background check. By shutting down Chicagoland gun shops, the city government has simply pushed Chicagoans to smaller, surrounding burgs.

Chicago thugs get at least half of their guns in IL.
An estimated 287,400 prisoners had possessed a firearm during their offense. Among these, more than half (56%) had either stolen it (6%), found it at the scene of the crime (7%), or obtained it off the street or from the underground market (43%). Most of the remainder (25%) had obtained it from a family member or friend, or as a gift. Seven percent had purchased it under their own name from a licensed firearm dealer. https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf

As a lifelong gun advocate, I was kind of onboard with mag size reduction and stronger background checks. That was last month. After seeing these cities not allow the police to protect their citizens from thugs, and the rush to defund police departments, I would not turn in my guns if it meant jail time. Full size mags, as many as I can carry. It totally answered the question, "why do you need AR-15's for hunting?" Don't mention gun control to me again.

VN Store

Back