More GOP fratricide; motion to vacate the chair

We can talk about this in greater detail after you sober up. :)

crazy-pig-drunk-funny-photo.jpg.cf.jpg

Was this taken at Walmart in..... Alabama?

Reactions: 1 person
They are all moderates Hog. The type of candidate you despise but will likely support one from that list.

Walker has a spine. Walker will fight for principle, even if that fight endangers his political career and threatens him with politically-motivated imprisonment via fascist-style search warrants from "John Doe" prosecutors:

Wisconsin John Doe | Scott Walker | Appeal | Conservatives

This factor alone distances him from the ranks of GOP moderates, none of whom have demonstrated a backbone in the last decade.

Reactions: 2 people
Walker does just enough to keep the far-right happy, while also knowing the art of compromise. I think he will end up being the nominee.

Walker does just enough to keep the far-right happy, while also knowing the art of compromise. I think he will end up being the nominee.

Walker is the most conservative candidate of the group Hog listed and would make a strong candidate in the general, IMO.

Walker is the most conservative candidate of the group Hog listed and would make a strong candidate in the general, IMO.

I think pj, at one time, wastnot pleased with the budgets in Wisconsin under walker.

I looked back then but didnt see anything troubling.

anybody know anything about his spending as governor?

I think pj, at one time, wastnot pleased with the budgets in Wisconsin under walker.

I looked back then but didnt see anything troubling.

anybody know anything about his spending as governor?

Trump said he's running a two billon dollar deficit and still borrowing money.

Last edited:
He looks like he can't control the spending.

We've had all we can take of the spendaholics.

Wisconsin to Skip Debt Payments to Make Up for Walker

(Bloomberg) -- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, facing a $283 million deficit that needs to be closed by the end of June, will skip more than $100 million in debt payments to balance the books thrown into disarray by his tax cuts.

The move comes as Walker, 47, mounts a 2016 bid for the Republican presidential nomination, and while his state is under stress from a projected shortfall that could exceed $2 billion in the two-year budget beginning in July.

Delaying the $108 million principal payment due in May on short-term debt would free funds. The move doesn’t require legislative approval, the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau said in a Feb. 13 memorandum. The terms of the debt sale allow Wisconsin to defer the payment in any given year, a procedure known as a restructuring, without defaulting.

Reactions: 3 people
If Walker can't control spending in Wisconsin, there is very little possibility that he will be able to control federal spending.

Walker will be constantly attacked by the other presidential candidates on his Wisconsin budget deficits. How will Walker defend the charges?

Reactions: 4 people
If Walker can't control spending in Wisconsin, there is very little possibility that he will be able to control federal spending.

Walker will be constantly attacked by the other presidential candidates on his Wisconsin budget deficits. How will Walker defend the charges?

My money is on deflection and redirection.

There are only 8 states in the black and I don't believe any of their governors are running for office. None of the rest of the field of congressman or senators have a leg to stand on with this particular issue. I don't see anyone besides Trump throwing this bomb at anyone.

VN Store

Back