More Bruce Pearl Info - Andy Katz

I assure you that I am not a journalist but what I have said is 100% true. Relate it to whatever you so choose but it doesnt make what I write any less relevant.

Good point. Less relevance would be a feat.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I assure you that I am not a journalist but what I have said is 100% true. Relate it to whatever you so choose but it doesnt make what I write any less relevant.

If you can't formulate your own opinions but instead just regurgitate those of other people, that means you're just a follower, in addition to being a troll...

Good point. Less relevance would be a feat.

Continue to attack me all you want. You have yet to offer any rational reasoning as to why Im incorrect. I appreciate your attacks though. Makes me feel important.

If you can't formulate your own opinions but instead just regurgitate those of other people, that means you're just a follower, in addition to being a troll...

You want my own opinion? Certainly. I hope you all keep Pearl on staff. He has shown most all of us here in Memphis that he's incapable of being a recruiting threat in our city. Its better for the University of Memphis for yall to keep Pearl because, if you fire him, maybe you could find a coach that can actually recruit in Memphis. That better?

Continue to attack me all you want. You have yet to offer any rational reasoning as to why Im incorrect. I appreciate your attacks though. Makes me feel important.

Good. I'm just doing my duty as the lead member of the welcoming committee. Glad you feel at home.

As a part of my poll, I need to understand why you feel so at home. Is it a) hordes of stupid people, so in your element b) trolling douchebag is a state of mind that transcends websites c) too clueless to understand that you've stumbled ass backward onto a different site than the one you started on d) all of the above.

Good. I'm just doing my duty as the lead member of the welcoming committee. Glad you feel at home.

As a part of my poll, I need to understand why you feel so at home. Is it a) hordes of stupid people, so in your element b) trolling douchebag is a state of mind that transcends websites c) too clueless to understand that you've stumbled ass backward onto a different site than the one you started on d) all of the above.

If those are my only options then Ill have to go with option A. there are a lot of idiots on here, including you.

If those are my only options then Ill have to go with option A. there are a lot of idiots on here, including you.

I'm not the one steadfastly claiming I'm right. I'm just the welcoming committee.

I'm not the one steadfastly claiming I'm right. I'm just the welcoming committee.

Maybe Im wrong, but no one has given me a reason to think so yet. Im not trying to be an ass about it but youre just attacking me as a person, not as a poster.

Maybe Im wrong, but no one has given me a reason to think so yet. Im not trying to be an ass about it but youre just attacking me as a person, not as a poster.

Don't let imply you're a bonehead, but I only know you as a poster, so the distinction you drew couldn't actually have been more wrong. Congrats on that.

You want my own opinion? Certainly. I hope you all keep Pearl on staff. He has shown most all of us here in Memphis that he's incapable of being a recruiting threat in our city. Its better for the University of Memphis for yall to keep Pearl because, if you fire him, maybe you could find a coach that can actually recruit in Memphis. That better?

Now you are finally show your stripes. That was easy. All the other more intelligent and entertaining trolls don't cave so easily. Run along now. You've been exposed as a liar, yourself. What were you just saying a few minutes ago about being a real fan of Pearl? Sounds like that was all just a ruse to draw us in and then gloat. Failed pretty miserably...

Now you are finally show your stripes. That was easy. All the other more intelligent and entertaining trolls don't cave so easily. Run along now. You've been exposed as a liar, yourself. What were you just saying a few minutes ago about being a real fan of Pearl? Sounds like that was all just a ruse to draw us in and then gloat. Failed pretty miserably...

Was an incredibly thick smokescreen. Took one thread start to shine through.

I like Pearl as a coach and would have gladly welcomed him here after Cal. Since then he's shown to be incapable of recruiting in this city. I think it helps us that he is still in Knoxville. However, if Pastner leaves, Ill be glad to have him here.

I like Pearl as a coach and would have gladly welcomed him here after Cal. Since then he's shown to be incapable of recruiting in this city. I think it helps us that he is still in Knoxville. However, if Pastner leaves, Ill be glad to have him here.

That's not what you just said. You said you were glad he was in Knoxville because he's an inept recruiter. Which is it?

Wow. Weak. :no:

Ok, I've been reading all the stuff on Pearl this past week. I'm pretty upset for the turn that Tennessee athletics have taken here of late. I have enjoyed the rise of Tennessee Men's basketball as much as anyone altho I don't enjoy watching the style of play, personally, I think it's just street ball. Pearl is definitely a motivator. I'm not sure how much coaching is actually involved.

However, I find his contract to be unbelievable. In looking at his contract, doesn't the university have Adequate Cause when it lists dishonesty as a gross misconduct? With Adequate Cause, does that mean they still have to pay the buy out?

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/graphics/basketball_contracts/2010/pdfs/Tennessee_Pearl.pdf

Whether Pearl goes or stays-whatever, my vote is not going to mean anything. I do know that I tell little ones on a daily basis that if you cheat in a game in PE, you will cheat on anything else in life. Ok, blast away.

Ok, I've been reading all the stuff on Pearl this past week. I'm pretty upset for the turn that Tennessee athletics have taken here of late. I have enjoyed the rise of Tennessee Men's basketball as much as anyone altho I don't enjoy watching the style of play, personally, I think it's just street ball. Pearl is definitely a motivator. I'm not sure how much coaching is actually involved.

However, I find his contract to be unbelievable. In looking at his contract, doesn't the university have Adequate Cause when it lists dishonesty as a gross misconduct? With Adequate Cause, does that mean they still have to pay the buy out?

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/graphics/basketball_contracts/2010/pdfs/Tennessee_Pearl.pdf

Whether Pearl goes or stays-whatever, my vote is not going to mean anything. I do know that I tell little ones on a daily basis that if you cheat in a game in PE, you will cheat on anything else in life. Ok, blast away.

You and homefry should put together the inaugural Morality Panel... :)

Just keep on trollin', trollin', trollin. Though I doubt you would cave to publicly admitting I am intelligent and entertaining.

But congrats on outing the troll Pooch.

Just keep on trollin', trollin', trollin. Though I doubt you would cave to publicly admitting I am intelligent and entertaining.

But congrats on outing the troll Pooch.

Quoting a Limp Bizkit song....

Proof positive...

I was at Woodstock '99 and hope that band and you just crawl in a hole and DIE...

What a ridiculous piece of **** to use to embolden your argument. If you were in front of me right now, you'd be Gary Russelled, Troll....

Bruce Pearl's job at Tennessee protcted by contract - ESPN

Looks like Bruce is good to stay for at least the upcoming season. Everyone on the board needs to just relax and forget about the investigation for now. Lets come out and support our coach and team like none of this even happened. Go VOLS!

"Tennessee cannot terminate coach Bruce Pearl for cause without paying him until there is an NCAA "finding" and, even then, it has to be determined Pearl knowingly violated a "significant" NCAA violation."

"A finding won't occur until the committee on infractions issues its report, which will come after a hearing. All of this isn't likely to occur until sometime in 2011."

"No. 1, there has been no finding by the NCAA," Murray said of the current state of the investigation. "I think Bruce Pearl has a lot of room to argue and say these aren't significant. It's incumbent upon Tennessee to prove that these were significant violations."

Good post

VN Store

Back