More Awards for Volleyballers Treiber, Grubbs, et al.

StrangeVol

A very good article on the accomplishments of our Volleyball ladies. Treiber and Grubbs named AVCA All-Region Selections - University of Tennessee Athletics

I found this nugget from the above article fairly mind-blowing. "The senior (Treiber) finished her career second in program history in career hitting percentage (.358 hit%) while also ranking fourth in program history in career blocks (507 blocks) and 16th in career kills (1,097). In her senior season, she had new career bests in kills, kills/set, hitting percentage, aces, digs, digs/set and points/set.

Wow! Just...Wow!

I just KNEW Coach Rackham would win COY after the turnaround the program made this season, so it's disappointing that she didn't.

I just KNEW Coach Rackham would win COY after the turnaround the program made this season, so it's disappointing that she didn't.

I think she was for sure the most deserving but, as is usually the case, the coach of the team that wins the league championship is the de facto "Coach of the Year." Ain't right but that's the way it usually is.

VN Store

Back