Morbius - July 31, 2020

I hope he drains “life force” from his hands like in the 90s Spider-Man cartoon.

Bump since this comes out Friday.....finally.

Reviews are....not good. And I've read the leaked post credits scenes and right now they don't seem to make any sense.

Bump since this comes out Friday.....finally.

Reviews are....not good. And I've read the leaked post credits scenes and right now they don't seem to make any sense.
Yeah never a good sign when the review embargo doesn’t lift until less than 24 hrs prior to release.

Sony is just a roller coaster.

I really wish they'd hurry up and sell their Sony Pictures division so the Spider-Man rights would revert back to Marvel. They're trying to have their own Spiderverse but know they have to connect to the MCU in some way, and even with them trying to the results are still.....meh at best. The first Venom was ok but I thought the sequel was terrible. And this looks....like a mess. Which that probably means I'll like it more than the critics but still.

I saw it last night. I give it a 4/10. The mid-credit scenes were the best part (trying to figure out how it's all going to tie together).

I saw it last night. I give it a 4/10. The mid-credit scenes were the best part (trying to figure out how it's all going to tie together).

I'll have to see them but reading them, they don't seem to make any sense.

VN Store

Back