Moratorium on Negavolism

pimo1

#orangefont always implied
Please please please. Give us till midnight to celebrate this before all the negative threads and woulda coulda shoulda's let's just drink this in. I personally think winning like this was much better than any other way we could have. All the demons were killed. They gave us their best. Richardson played a career game and we still pulled it off at home full checkerboard.

Please please please. Give us till midnight to celebrate this before all the negative threads and woulda coulda shoulda's let's just drink this in. I personally think winning like this was much better than any other way we could have. All the demons were killed. They gave us their best. Richardson played a career game and we still pulled it off at home full checkerboard.
It's a team on the real track to success!

People hating after this one can go pound sand (or worse).

Reactions: bigroxtar
You guys deserve a night to party!

Reactions: bigroxtar
Even the negatives, when done respectfully, are valuable. The coaches will take the negatives, and work on them to lessen them in the future. But for now, those players and coaches should be allowed some time to celebrate. This forum should do that too. I'm with you, Pimo1.

Guys I have never been a negative poster, always post what I observe, understanding how the game is played. We are a good football team and are probably over performing in the short time that Huepel has been here. Part of that is talent and the other part is great offensive coaching. I think Huepel is genius in the way he attacks defenses. (Until that last offensive drive, if we put any points on the board there, the game is over.)
On the other hand…let me first say, I have an incredible amount of respect for the defensive coordinator, but he is in way over his head. This group of defensive players work hard but we called a pretty conservative defensive ball game. One thing I’ve learned over the years, aggressive offensive football combined with conservative defense, allows games that should be decided by 3-4 scores, to be much closer than they should be.
I hope they continue to improve on defense. Imagine the product on the field today if they had gotten off of the field on half of their 3rd and long attempts. I am very happy that the won the game but more than a little disappointed in the game that Banks called.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back