Moose is Breaking Balls on Twitter

Things i didn't know before this thread appeared:

-- Who Yves Pons is (sorry, not a big basketball follower)
-- What a sexophone is (still don't know this one)
-- That Nieds was nicknamed Moose
-- What a White Claw is (never heard of them before)
-- That Niedermeyer's twitter name is #NewVolsWhoThis (sorry, I don't twit, or tweet, or whatever the verb for that is)

Given that list, you might not be surprised that i totally didn't understand the thread at first.

So hmmm, thanks Sheik, i forcibly learned a lot via Google today. Heh.

Go Vols!

-- That Niedermeyer's twitter name is #NewVolsWhoThis (sorry, I don't twit, or tweet, or whatever the verb for that is)

Given that list, you might not be surprised that i totally didn't understand the thread at first.

Go Vols!
I called Osovet out on the George STRAIT thing...didn’t know about the bodily secretions thing tho. 🤨

Go Vols!

I genuinely do not know how anyone could consider themself a Vol fan and not know who Yves Pons is. Not a huge basketball fan? Ok, fine. He was a player on a major sport that was ranked number 1 in the country. How on earth do you miss that?

I genuinely do not know how anyone could consider themself a Vol fan and not know who Yves Pons is. Not a huge basketball fan? Ok, fine. He was a player on a major sport that was ranked number 1 in the country. How on earth do you miss that?
Well, all i can say in my own defense is, I knew who Admiral Schofield and the other dude were. Grant Williams? I think?

And i knew that without ever watching them play a single game. Like I said, I don't follow basketball much, heh.

Sue me. I'm a football fan. I am in the right forum, right?

Well, all i can say in my own defense is, I knew who Admiral Schofield and the other dude were. Grant Williams? I think?

And i knew that without ever watching them play a single game. Like I said, I don't follow basketball much, heh.

p.s. Don't start quizzing me about baseball, Lady Vols, or the track team, either. Though I was briefly aware that two of our tracksters, Coleman and Gatlin i think, raced and beat Bolt. Good on 'em!

3bc32ee55c5cd3690d4242ef7a97a3cbffa09f3c19f36f3ddfc4f6732bae2a7b_1.jpg

I probably old as dirt and don’t understand the new slang, but does anybody have a clue what this is trying to say or what they’re talking about
Right there with you....I'm in my mid 60's and still have trouble with texting. :)

Is the internet service spotty in your cave?

Go Vols!
🤣😂 Same here! There were a lot of questions answered here that I didn't know I had.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
For the Dirt Brothers, white claw is a sissy drink, George Strait not Straight is a county singer, skoal is a type of tobacco.

One coach giving the other coach “the business” for drinking a sissy drink and getting the spelling of the singer’s name wrong.

You took 2 years of 'Country Boy Can Survive'.......... Or Rudimentary Redneck 101. ;)

Coach Oz dipping Skoal Straight would have really made this meme. Kudos to Moose for calling him out on the White Claw. Modern day Zima........

Lots of you might have missed this... which is kind of awesome, but not as awesome as Moose giving Osovet hell for drinking a ladies drink.

Ok, so he plays pretty well, BUT YALL do know he wasn't recorded live ; to a prerecorded track; outside with no equipment?

VN Store

Back