Moore County

gobraves101035

Womens basketball is unreal..has tennessee been watching some of the players.. Atleast 2 are D1 material one is a junior and is 2nd in the running for Ms.Basketball.. There team record is 26-3.. I will be shocked if tennessee hasnt shown interest in the players

I watched Stricklin in AAU and she pulled shots from 2 steps in front of Halfcourt 3 times in a row and didn't miss any of them. Thats when I figured out how good you had to be to play for the Lady Vols. I don't know if these girls are on that kind of level.

No doubt that they may be D1 talent, but Pat can pretty much hand pick the girls she wants out of the entire country. I would defiantly think there are players higher on her board.

No doubt that they may be D1 talent, but Pat can pretty much hand pick the girls she wants out of the entire country. I would defiantly think there are players higher on her board.

Would you "defiantly" think, or "definitely" think? I would think you wouldn't "defiantly" think, but who knows?:eek:k:

Womens basketball is unreal..has tennessee been watching some of the players.. Atleast 2 are D1 material one is a junior and is 2nd in the running for Ms.Basketball.. There team record is 26-3.. I will be shocked if tennessee hasnt shown interest in the players

This cant be serious. I have seen them play many times over the last two seasons. They are a great single A girls' basketball team. Have some very good players. They dont have one girl that could make the scout team at UT. They have some girls who could go have a very good career at a low level but nowhere near SEC level. I hope the OP was kidding around.

Kind of like the guy at your golf club who shoots a 68 and then tells everyone he could beat a pro on "his" course.

#11 is a very good player. But if you think she can play in the SEC then you are a little confused about what it takes to play at that level.

Agree.. i know for a fact some sec teams have watched her.. there at the games..Arkansas,Auburn,and Vandy have showed up and she has talked to Pat Summitt

None of those SEC teams are in the same "league" as TN. So that argument is irrelevant.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back