Money people upset

They’re asking boosters for donations, as does literally every University in America, and season ticket holders to consider several options.

I’m thrilled with AD Scott Stricklin. You’re thrilled with Fulmer. All’s well.
Just pointing out your hypocrisy... EVERY athletic department has a rainy day fund.. some are larger than others... and most are either gone or essentially evaporated... Florida is no different. CoVID is not what anyone even remotely envisioned with these funds, and if you think UF had this foresight when others didn’t well then “I can’t help you”

I’m glad your happy (for now)!!! That is totally my chief concern because you are such a valued member here!!!! my opinion is it won’t last long, and Mullen will not win a conference championship in Gainesville... we shall see.

Reactions: butchna
Guess what, Florida has a rainy day fund. That’s how they’ve continued to keep major facility upgrades going without interruption and pay their coaches their complete salaries. The link you attached only highlights other smart moves by Stricklin, asking big money boosters for donations and offering options for season ticket holders (including me).

Like everyone else, UF will have a huge loss in revenue and even smartly planned rainy day funds stretch only so far. If you’re saying you’d take Fulmer’s ability to think like a businessman and CEO over Scott Stricklin, well, there’s no hope for you.

Also, Stricklin hired Mullen, Fulmer hired Pruitt.
Also, you continue to conflate me pointing out your ignorance and BS in this situation and my supposed complete support for our AD. Keep doin you...

Money guys are upset and have been since Kentucky. They forced a change which resulted in D line coach being fired but now the pressure is getting even more intense.

After the last 4 games, is there anyone who isnt upset with Pruitt? If not, they should be.
No. Give him time. Inherited a mess. Needs own players. I can't remember the koolaid bullet points beyond those.

Reactions: SDV
In my view, the big money Knoxville boosters have no use for Fulmer, they don't do business with Fulmer, they know what a lighting rod he is within a divided fanbase, they don't want him pitching their products or services, such that Fulmer relys on the Chattanooga money boosters, i.e. Thunder Thornton, he does the TV commercial for the Hullco business there in Chattanooga, but the locals got no use for the big guy on the business side, if you gave him a dollar in 2020, he'd want $3.00 in 2021

He was supposed to be here temporarily, but three years in and he is executing extensions kept confidential until somebody blew the whistle

Outsider opinion; Fulmer is a bigger problem than Pruitt and needs to go before, or alongside Pruitt.

How he horned his way into an AD job calling shots for the football program (and other programs) is beyond me.

Everything he has touched for nearly the last twenty years has turned to 💩.

Did you see how Currie was handling things? I don't think Fulmer shoe horned himself in rather he was shoe horned in by other people lol

Money guys are upset and have been since Kentucky. They forced a change which resulted in D line coach being fired but now the pressure is getting even more intense.

WRONG. Money people would've wanted him to have more sense and not fire the coach in the middle of a season. Now, no one worth a darn wants to coach for the village idiot.

Don't know how true it is but heard from
someone who spends a lot of time on computers that the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt . Maybe some of you other posters could check other websites and find out if it is. Don't want to start rumors.
It’s very true, us diehard fans, who spend our hard earned money on this program, are extremely p!$$ed!
GBO!!

So he did good by retaining Rick Barnes and has baseball “rolling?” Did he hire Barnes or just “retain” him? It wouldn’t take a stroke of genius to retain him, although I thought Barnes underachieved a few years ago when that team was loaded. You missed me on baseball “rolling.” Did they win the SEC or something? Make it to the CWS? If I missed that I’ll stand corrected.

Look, if you’re happy with the direction of Fulmer’s Dollar General athletic program, keep showing your support. You’ll be stuck in the same cycle until he’s gone. He needs to be done, Pruitt needs to be gone and UT needs two top notch guys to take their places.

What has Florida accomplished lately? Might want to go take care of your own glass house....

We've got a party now! Crank up 'Round and Round' cause The Rat has arrived!

Chippo, to add validity and a little "punch" to stir the masses on here, your 1st sentence needed more "oomf" followed by a call to action. Something like:

Don't know how true it is but heard from someone (I can't name names but they have their name on a building or 2 at UT) that ALL the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt. Expect a big announcement soon!

Don't worry. A couple of Gruden coaching searches and you'll be a pro. And YES, the fans will still eat it up.

Soon

Well, if I were a money people, I would’ve been running my mouth the minute he started JG this year! And of course didn’t attempt any other options....

Well, since you "know" people, tell your buddies to pull their heads out of their asses, work TOGETHER and do something about this clusterf**k...

Outsider opinion; Fulmer is a bigger problem than Pruitt and needs to go before, or alongside Pruitt.

How he horned his way into an AD job calling shots for the football program (and other programs) is beyond me.

Everything he has touched for nearly the last twenty years has turned to 💩.
That would be 2000 right? Shows what you know...troll. Everything Vols is beyond you. Only benefit of this trash season has been lack of motive for you to “share” your perspective. Hopefully you’ll hibernate again after the Florida game.

We can't have it both ways. Either we don't want the money people involved (mainly Haslems) or we want them to step up.

The sad fact could be that we don't have any money people like other universities. The Haslems may just be the straw that stirs the drink...

We can survive without the Haslams

Reactions: DougAtkins91

VN Store

Back