Money people upset

Chippo

Don't know how true it is but heard from
someone who spends a lot of time on computers that the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt . Maybe some of you other posters could check other websites and find out if it is. Don't want to start rumors.

Outsider opinion; Fulmer is a bigger problem than Pruitt and needs to go before, or alongside Pruitt.

How he horned his way into an AD job calling shots for the football program (and other programs) is beyond me.

Everything he has touched for nearly the last twenty years has turned to 💩.

someone who spends a lot of time on computers that the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt . Maybe some of you other posters could check other websites and find out if it is. Don't want to start rumors.
naNEzNm.gif.1405c19dfdae78f55ac71644f441320a.gif

What are your thoughts on the stock market next week since you are being vague about topics today?

Chippo, to add validity and a little "punch" to stir the masses on here, your 1st sentence needed more "oomf" followed by a call to action. Something like:

Don't know how true it is but heard from someone (I can't name names but they have their name on a building or 2 at UT) that ALL the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt. Expect a big announcement soon!

Don't worry. A couple of Gruden coaching searches and you'll be a pro. And YES, the fans will still eat it up.

Ummm... 🤪

I believe that a new record has been set for “dumbest claim to knowing an expert.”

Outsider opinion; Fulmer is a bigger problem than Pruitt and needs to go before, or alongside Pruitt.

How he horned his way into an AD job calling shots for the football program (and other programs) is beyond me.

He had no meaningful role in the program from 2008 until 2017 ... So try harder troll

If i ever hit powerball in the upper 9 figures, I’m only talking tennessee booster drama on here.

Screw that, I'm going to name myself AD...

Although I got an elephant a$$ avatar, I think I'm smarter than most in charge up there..

This. Fulmer is the cancer and Pruitt is the symptoms. But Fulmer has been enabled by an insecure administration that either dislikes or is apathetic to football.

Fulmer 100% needs to go

VN Store

Back