Monday practice video

I guess Pruitt just really wanted to show us that the other QBs were getting reps.

I decided Dooley wasn't the guy near the end of his 2nd season.
I was never really sold on Butch, but gave him the benefit of the doubt because we were winning. Eventually, after that SC game where Hurd quit, I decided Butch wasn't the guy.
I've already almost decided that Pruitt isn't the guy.

I expect us to lose every game left this season except for Vandy (maybe).

That's not good expectations for a 3rd year coach.

I guess Pruitt just really wanted to show us that the other QBs were getting reps.

I was never really sold on Butch, but gave him the benefit of the doubt because we were winning. Eventually, after that SC game where Hurd quit, I decided Butch wasn't the guy.

Come on guys. We all know that Pruitt has 5 years left on his contract and he will be our coach for a longtime. All the bitching and complaining will only make things worse and we will never be able to recruit the players we need. Players read this and other boards and they become disinterested when they see a bunch of vans calling for the coaches heard. We also know that fans from other teams post on this board, and we can usually tell who they are by their continuous posting of negative information. If you are a Tennessee fan, be a fan and not a distractor.

I don't really care if our coaches read this board or not. If I was our coach, I would never read a board like this, regardless of the School it is supposed to support. Best thing for us to do today, is go vote and let the negative stuff ride until basketball begins. This year is a bust in almost every avenue we look. It is already a lost year in every sense. Covid has disrupted everything , not only in our football program , everything is the entire World. If you want to feel badly about something, feel and care for those who have died or suffered severe adverse events from Covid or other personal tragedies. Support our team and help be a part of the success we can obtain in the future. Be sure, if you have not already voted, VOTE today and let the wagering of our football team go for a while. We will all fell much better if we do.

Come on guys. We all know that Pruitt has 5 years left on his contract and he will be our coach for a longtime. All the bitching and complaining will only make things worse and we will never be able to recruit the players we need. Players read this and other boards and they become disinterested when they see a bunch of vans calling for the coaches heard. We also know that fans from other teams post on this board, and we can usually tell who they are by their continuous posting of negative information. If you are a Tennessee fan, be a fan and not a distractor.

I don't really care if our coaches read this board or not. If I was our coach, I would never read a board like this, regardless of the School it is supposed to support. Best thing for us to do today, is go vote and let the negative stuff ride until basketball begins. This year is a bust in almost every avenue we look. It is already a lost year in every sense. Covid has disrupted everything , not only in our football program , everything is the entire World. If you want to feel badly about something, feel and care for those who have died or suffered severe adverse events from Covid or other personal tragedies. Support our team and help be a part of the success we can obtain in the future. Be sure, if you have not already voted, VOTE today and let the wagering of our football team go for a while. We will all fell much better if we do.

Recruits and coaches don't read the fan boards......but just in case they do, maybe you should proofread your contributions before hitting post. Just a thought

We’ve only had two seasons above 0.500 in conference since Fulmer - I hope we can get to 6 wins but it will be tough. It’s a weird year and everyone except Bama and Georgia is playing very inconsistent week to week.

I have zero impact on the practices, the games, the way players play, they way coaches coach, the people they hire/fire, and worry and complaining all the time is no way to live.

As an older poster said recently, the number of big orange Saturday’s he has left in his life are limited. I’m with him, I’m going to enjoy them while I can. I’m excited for Saturday. GBO

I expect us to win out. Pruitt must do this

I have zero impact on the practices, the games, the way players play, they way coaches coach, the people they hire/fire, and worry and complaining all the time is no way to live.

As an older poster said recently, the number of big orange Saturday’s he has left in his life are limited. I’m with him, I’m going to enjoy them while I can. I’m excited for Saturday. GBO
Vol Til I Fall! GBO! Lets fry some bacon come Saturday Night!

I think this is a toss up game. It should not be one, but it is. We are far more talented than Arky but talent does not mean much when the team knows it might not be able to win no matter how hard it plays. If the most important position on the team is just so-so then the team is just so-so. If JG has a bad game then we lose just like KY. If JG is hitting the downfield passes then we have a punchers chance at winning. I am going to sit on my porch turn the game on and try to enjoy watching it. I have to remind myself that we could all be watching Curling live from some frozen country we have barely heard of.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

I agree with your outlook. However, I can't say that I'm currently "enjoying" any of the big orange Saturday's like I used to. Who knows...perhaps my expectations are too high, but for a program that pours as much $ into football as we do, we don't seem to be getting a good return on the investment.

We’ve only had two seasons above 0.500 in conference since Fulmer - I hope we can get to 6 wins but it will be tough. It’s a weird year and everyone except Bama and Georgia is playing very inconsistent week to week.

6 Wins? How many wins does UT have Now? I think it's 2. SO they have to go 4-1 ? You can't be serious. You Can't Possibly be serious.

Thanks for all you do Fingers.
Am I the only one that can’t get sound on these or is that by design?
Looks like the Receivers are doing a good job in practicing the wait for the ball.
I didn’t see any practice of defending the slant...but watching games this year I doubt that is practiced.
Anyway...GBO!

Reactions: feathersax
6 Wins? How many wins does UT have Now? I think it's 2. SO they have to go 4-1 ? You can't be serious. You Can't Possibly be serious.

my bad...I figured us at 3 wins (assumed a win against Vandy) then looked at the schedule and counted Vandy again...too bad we can’t play Vandy twice. That said, 3-2 in the second half will be tough but we should expect it...gotta beat the Hogs and Vandy and then beat one of the other three...

Al Wilson said practice used to be far worse that the games. I wonder what the real comparison is now. Seriously, not just a hot take, but how hard it is for the whole 3 hours or whatever.

VN Store

Back