Moffitt is available

Meh, his best days are behind him. LSU fans are rejoicing that he’s finally gone.

Transcript of the conversation:

"Kind suh.

Your se'vices are needed now 'bout as much as tits on a boar hog. I know you've been bout as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs so, let me put you outta yo mis'ry. You're gone bout as fast as momma's biscuits at the dinner table after sowing crops all day. You're as fired as a cast iron skillet bein' seasoned. You are as gone as the wind, my friend, if you'll forgive the rhyme.

Bless yo heart."

Why would we need him? I didn't see a lot of guys with hands on their knees on either side of the ball this year. When you consider our lack of depth, the pace our offense runs and the enormous amount of time the defense was on the field this year, I think our S&C staff did a helluva job. If it ain't broke....:cool:

Why would we need him? I didn't see a lot of guys with hands on their knees on either side of the ball this year. When you consider our lack of depth, the pace our offense runs and the enormous amount of time the defense was on the field this year, I think our S&C staff did a helluva job. If it ain't broke....:cool:

It is pretty amazing that 4th.Quarters were not just complete laydowns by our D. Anybody w a scholly was pretty much on that field on D. S&C sure didn't look like our problem this yr.

My thoughts as well. I saw no lack that needed to be filled.

Reactions: NC_Orange
Listening to Kelly attempt a southern accent is offensive and sickening. I already didn't like the guy based on his politics but combined with this it makes him an even bigger di#khead.
What are his politics?

TMoffitt is considered one of the best S&C Coaches in the business and is well compensated.

UTK would be very fortunate to get a guy like this.

Whoever it may be, Tn definitely needs a new S&C coach. Somebody that will make these guys a little tougher. Especially our lineman. Just because something hurts does not mean you lay on the field acting like a bone is sticking through your leg. This team had way to many actual injuries and even more ouchies that took a guy out for a bit.

Whoever it may be, Tn definitely needs a new S&C coach. Somebody that will make these guys a little tougher. Especially our lineman. Just because something hurts does not mean you lay on the field acting like a bone is sticking through your leg. This team had way to many actual injuries and even more ouchies that took a guy out for a bit.
Interesting take. Assuming you've been "in the trenches" at the D-1 level and know what it feels like for your body to get routinely punished?

VN Store

Back