Mobile ap issue?

That Trivago AD used to be a problem for me. I clicked the upper right corner and opted out and it stopped. The Asus AD did not have a link in the URH corner and chronically interfered with with my phone for a week or longer.

Thanks, I'll try that if I see it again.

That Asus AD is back today and is stalking the **** out of me. It was gone for a day or two and everything worked perfectly. Today it will not go away.

Reactions: 1 person
That Asus AD is back today and is stalking the **** out of me. It was gone for a day or two and everything worked perfectly. Today it will not go away.

This. It's worse than before. I couldn't even type out a post, and it even crashed the page at one point. A page crashing never happens to me on my iPhone.

iPhone 6 v11.2.5

ASUS add is messing with me as well. Slow typing, and my phone battery drains significantly faster when I'm on VN while the ASUS ad is present, like it is having a harder time processing.

iPhone 6 v11.2.5

ASUS add is messing with me as well. Slow typing, and my phone battery drains significantly faster when I'm on VN while the ASUS ad is present, like it is having a harder time processing.

Hopefully it’s all cleared up. There was a video ad trying to load after the ASUS ad that seemed to impact iPhone 6.

The fiverr ad is acting up not unlike Asus. Not as bad though. Causing the screen to flicker and the device to occasionally crash.

The fiverr ad is acting up not unlike Asus. Not as bad though. Causing the screen to flicker and the device to occasionally crash.

I’m experiencing the same thing; but also happening with other ads where what I’m typing is crazy delayed.

I’m experiencing the same thing; but also happening with other ads where what I’m typing is crazy delayed.

It's getting worse for me. I just lost a long reply with the browser crashing.

Same as was with Asus... the little blue triangle and x are missing from the upper right corner of the AD. When it's there problem ads can be opted out of.

Edit: maybe the missing triangle and x aren't an issue. I was not having an issue with a Galveston AD that didn't have them. "fiverr" AD is really bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Keystrokes are very slow to register today. There was a CVS advertisement but it's not always present when the typing is slowed.

VN Store

Back