'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

5-star WR Ryan Wingo
The buzz: Miami got Ryan Wingo back on campus earlier this month for his second visit. His father was with him for the first time. This visit put the Hurricanes right in this race. Miami has quickly asserted itself into Wingo’s top group of schools. He likes Kevin Bearden and I expect Miami to receive official visits. Wingo is expected to take his recruitment into December, so this race could have a few twists and turns in it. Based on what I am hearing, Miami and Tennessee are being discussed a lot with Georgia in that next group.

—Simmons

5-star WR Ryan Wingo
The buzz: Miami got Ryan Wingo back on campus earlier this month for his second visit. His father was with him for the first time. This visit put the Hurricanes right in this race. Miami has quickly asserted itself into Wingo’s top group of schools. He likes Kevin Bearden and I expect Miami to receive official visits. Wingo is expected to take his recruitment into December, so this race could have a few twists and turns in it. Based on what I am hearing, Miami and Tennessee are being discussed a lot with Georgia in that next group.

—Simmons
This is the 2nd recruiting note that I've read from Simmons in the last 5 minutes where he has used the terminology "...asserted itself into..." That's not the right terminology. It's "inserted itself into Wingo's top group of schools." "Asserted" has a different meaning.

This is the 2nd recruiting note that I've read from Simmons in the last 5 minutes where he has used the terminology "...asserted itself into..." That's not the right terminology. It's "inserted itself into Wingo's top group of schools." "Asserted" has a different meaning.
That should also tell everyone that UGA does not lead like some thought.

5-star WR Ryan Wingo

—Simmons
Lol this has to be nil for miami. Their offense has been putrid for a long time. When is the last time a wide receiver was drafted from the u?

So, at least, every dictionary inserts.

If you have the opportunity to have Kevin Beard coaching you, then how can you turn that down?

PlushActiveBudgie-max-1mb.gif

5-star WR Ryan Wingo
—Simmons

"He likes Kevin Bearden" was unexpected. Can't help wondering about that one.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back