'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

New thread on tos main in wingo. Several saying the good guys. I haven't seen anything new.

Might be true but I doubt it. This recruitment has endless twists and turns. Even if we lead today, we might not three days from now. I wouldn’t pay attention to this one until the last week before ESD.

You can stay on negaVol island if you want. The rest of us will live in reality.
You mention reality, but in reality, Wingo has toyed with numerous schools over the last 10 months and doesn't appear any closer to a decision today than he did in April. He's also shown very little public interest in Tennessee recently. If being skeptical about him suddenly finding renewed interest in the Vols is the equivalency to taking up residence on Negavol Island, then pass me the sunscreen. What you are calling reality seems more like fantasy to me if its basis is the likelihood of Tennessee landing Wingo.

You mention reality, but in reality, Wingo has toyed with numerous schools over the last 10 months and doesn't appear any closer to a decision today than he did in April. He's also shown very little public interest in Tennessee recently. If being skeptical about him suddenly finding renewed interest in the Vols is the equivalency to taking up residence on Negavol Island, then pass me the sunscreen. What you are calling reality seems more like fantasy to me if its basis is the likelihood of Tennessee landing Wingo.

Exactly. I guess I’ll stay on NegaVol island until I see confirmation he plans to visit here still for the Georgia game, or until he makes any public comment on Tennessee which has mostly been non-existent lately.

Here is the reality. Nobody knows what this guy is gonna do. That’s the point.

Mizzou only has enough NIL funds to land a few good players. They won't ever be able to load up a class with top players using NIL. Same thing South Carolina is doing...dedicating the bulk of NIL funds to land a select few top recruits and then filling the majority of the class with lower rated guys.

The way his team has played this year is going to save his job, unless they just have an epic collapse the remainder of the season.

Have you seen their schedule? Count on it.

USCjr, @ uga, tenn, uf, @ ark. 8-4 at best.

They barely beat: mtsu, ksu, memphis.

Their best win is over kentucky.

They are last years USCjr, but without any marquee wins.

Reactions: drylo

VN Store

Back