'24 MO DL Williams Nwaneri (Mizzou commit)

From Rivals:

The hiring of Matt Rhule at Nebraska definitely interests Nwaneri as the 2024 four-star defensive end thinks he could move the Huskers in the right direction but they’re not one of the top teams showing the most interest in his recruitment yet. Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Michigan State, Tennessee and Alabama are showing the most love to the Lee’s Summit (Mo.) Lee’s Summit North standout.

Elite defensive lineman Williams Nwaneri will make the trip in from Missouri. The visit will give Nwaneri his first chance to see Knoxville and connect more with the Tennessee staff, who have clearly made an early impression on him, especially Rodney Garner. In talking with the 2024 five-star, he is excited to see Knoxville.
-VQ

We’re starting to raid MO like how Ohio St and Clemson were raiding Tennessee for the last 10 or so years

Tony Vitello has also painted the state of Missouri bright orange and will never let his alma mater forget passing him over for a job. We’ve snagged the #1 player out of Missouri I think like 2 classes in a row now.

While Chandavian will need 1-2 years in S&C, Nwaneri has a SEC frame right now.

Props to CJH and staff for recognizing you can't simply outscore everybody in this league. Looks like they're well on the way to building a stout defense.

Props to CJH and staff for recognizing you can't simply outscore everybody in this league. Looks like they're well on the way to building a stout defense.
I don’t think it is a recognition and a “Lightbulb” moment. The fact is, we HAD to outscore people. Our defense was horrible with bottom tier SEC talent

I don’t think it is a recognition and a “Lightbulb” moment. The fact is, we HAD to outscore people. Our defense was horrible with bottom tier SEC talent
It’s what the offense was designed for, but I’m not saying Heup came here believing they could.

But the way they assembled the 23 class proves it to me. To be #1 you gotta have a complete football team, and we look to be on our way.

We just need to close the deal.

Reactions: Tnfan41

VN Store

Back