‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

. Yes Kirby gets a ton of 5 stars much more than we do those are obvious facts so call me a troll. A 4th grade retort. Talk about some incredibly thin skinned fans on this board. I’m no Georgia fan but tell Heupel and Tennessee to out recruit Georgia the. and beat them on the field and maybe we will get more 5 star studs like Kirby does but until we do we aren’t beating Georgia.

This makes all the sense in the world.

Really? I thought it was our goal to lose to Georgia. Damn someone should tell Heupel to stop losing to Georgia he seems to be a little confused
Till something changes in recruiting and in the trenches on the Oline and Dline then no we aren’t beating Georgia anytime soon. Unless they just have a really bad off day I thought we might sneak up and get them this season but nope. Kirby is no Mark Richt

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Till something changes in recruiting and in the trenches on the Oline and Dline then no we aren’t beating Georgia anytime soon. Unless they just have a really bad off day I thought we might sneak up and get them this season but nope. Kirby is no Mark Richt
My man it’s years 2. Georgia has had consistent recruiting for 6 to 7 years under Kirby. It doesn’t happen over night, give Heupel time

I just don’t believe its as big a deal as in the past. The portal is full of highly ranked players. It’s about culture and development after you get them on the field .

Here’s the sad truth we bring in a number 9 or 8 recruiting with one or two five stars yea that’s really good really good but you got one of our big rivals rolling in another number 1 or 2 rated class with 7 5 stars so our great class just isn’t good enough to Georgia’s level. When do you we ever catch them and pass them? What will it take to bring them down? Kirby getting cancer or other serious health complications I guess.

I just don’t believe its as big a deal as in the past. The portal is full of highly ranked players. It’s about culture and development after you get them on the field .
Georgia isn’t using the portal though and you see how well and great everything is going for them now by stacking up 5 top 3 recruiting classes they don’t have to use and be dependent on the portal.

Here’s the sad truth we bring in a number 9 or 8 recruiting with one or two five stars yea that’s really good really good but you got one of our big rivals rolling in another number 1 or 2 rated class with 7 5 stars so our great class just isn’t good enough to Georgia’s level. When do you we ever catch them and pass them? What will it take to bring them down? Kirby getting cancer or other serious health complications I guess.
Please shut up and go back o the football forum. We understand this, but you have to give it time. Our class next year will be really good, just have patience. Georgia didn’t start beating bama until last year. It takes time and consistent winning, we haven’t had any of that yet.

Edit: if your not patient this sport ain’t for you. Get a new hobby. Look how long it took for harbaugh and michigan

Please shut up and go back o the football forum. We understand this, but you have to give it time. Our class next year will be really good, just have patience. Georgia didn’t start beating bama until last year. It takes time and consistent winning, we haven’t had any of that yet.

Edit: if your not patient this sport ain’t for you. Get a new hobby. Look how long it took for harbaugh and michigan
I’m just sick of them. Sick of that midget smug QB and Kirby’s bowl haircut.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Pretty sure saban out recruited us too and we beat his ass. Stfu man

I don't think that missing on any one particular player is a bid deal. However, any attempt to claim that high school recruiting isn't that big a deal anymore because you can just replace high school recruits with players from the transfer portal is ludicrous. You, however, do not appear to be alone in holding this ridiculous opinion.

I’m just sick of them. Sick of that midget smug QB and Kirby’s bowl haircut.
As frustrating as it is to watch them win, and believe me that game against them this year was a gut punch, we finally have the right coaches but it’s going to take time. Last year they beat us 41-17 and this year it was 27-13. We’ve made progress and I think we’re going to have to use the portal to help close the gap in the meantime.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Pretty sure saban out recruited us too and we beat his ass. Stfu man
Once in 16 years…and that was no ass beating…but there’s hope. TN has been successfully sabotaging itself for the last 16 years and I think we now have a great AD with and a style of football the fans love. We’re finishing with a top 10 season/possibly top 5. If we can just stay consistent the recruits will start coming. Every time we’ve been on the cusp over the last 15 years we’ve collapsed.

Here’s the sad truth. Your victim mentality isn’t gonna do anything except make you look like a crybaby. Grow up and have some damn confidence, you might actually get laid.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
I don't think that missing on any one particular player is a bid deal. However, any attempt to claim that high school recruiting isn't that big a deal anymore because you can just replace high school recruits with players from the transfer portal is ludicrous. You, however, do not appear to be alone in holding this ridiculous opinion.

It makes being beat out for top recruits go down smoother.

At some point you have to hope 3 stars develop into NFL type prospects.

I'm not surprised we didn't get this get after being treated like a circus monkey by South Carolina. Instant recruiting momentum killer for those few top prospects looking at that sort of thing.

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
Georgia isn’t using the portal though and you see how well and great everything is going for them now by stacking up 5 top 3 recruiting classes they don’t have to use and be dependent on the portal.
Yeah, unfortunately we don’t have that luxury at this time, maybe in the future. But I do believe there is talent in the portal that can play with Georgia if developed and buy in.

He is one of the most insecure, whiny posters
I wish he'd heed your advice but....

We aren’t Georgia
You got that right, not yet anyway. I live just outside Athens and my wife works in UGA Athletic Department. From the stories I hear, Nothing matters as much to the University as winning in football! Not other sports, not academics, not staff, not educating the athletes or molding the players into contributing members of society.

. Yes Kirby gets a ton of 5 stars much more than we do those are obvious facts so call me a troll. A 4th grade retort. Talk about some incredibly thin skinned fans on this board. I’m no Georgia fan but tell Heupel and Tennessee to out recruit Georgia and beat them on the field and maybe we will get more 5 star studs like Kirby does but until then we we aren’t beating Georgia as long as Kirby is there.
How did we beat Alabama and LSU? They both had more high star players than Tennessee.

Reactions: DrTNT

VN Store

Back