‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

We match up way better against Georgia than we do Bama. I can't see Stetson Benett carving us up passing the ball nor being that elusive avoiding at least 5 sacks. Georgia defense is still very good but they not as good up front. I'm looking forward to that game. Not saying we will win but we definitely can beat them. They know that as well.
I actually think the Bama defense is better than Georgia this year....before they played us. We will have Tillman back by then....it just depends on whether we have any healthy DBs left.

We match up way better against Georgia than we do Bama. I can't see Stetson Benett carving us up passing the ball nor being that elusive avoiding at least 5 sacks. Georgia defense is still very good but they not as good up front. I'm looking forward to that game. Not saying we will win but we definitely can beat them. They know that as well.

That is true but on the flipside GA has the much better Secondary than Ala and doesn't kill themselves with penalties. In a low scoring game the advantage goes to GA, but if it turns into a track meet like Ala the advantage is ours.

Are they worried you bet your ass they are.
I’m just saying it’s no secret Georgia is the front runner and if you really want to make it difficult beat Georgia in their house in front of a sell out crowd. In year 2, beating Georgia, East on the line, and possibly going to Atlanta. If that doesent seal the deal nothing ever will.
Living in Atlanta for so many years I’ve noticed everything about UGA is arrogant. From the team to the fans. Even when they didn’t deserve to be. Not sure if the team is over looking us but their fans are. In one of my group chats with friends, which is half Bama half UGA fans, the UGA fans were downplaying the big lead early. All they said was that Bama was cheeks and so is Tennessee. Can’t wait to see the look on their faces after our game if we win.

Living in Atlanta for so many years I’ve noticed everything about UGA is arrogant. From the team to the fans. Even when they didn’t deserve to be. Not sure if the team is over looking us but their fans are. In one of my group chats with friends, which is half Bama half UGA fans, the UGA fans were downplaying the big lead early. All they said was that Bama was cheeks and so is Tennessee. Can’t wait to see the look on their faces after our game *WHEN* we win.

FYP 👍

Living in Atlanta for so many years I’ve noticed everything about UGA is arrogant. From the team to the fans. Even when they didn’t deserve to be. Not sure if the team is over looking us but their fans are. In one of my group chats with friends, which is half Bama half UGA fans, the UGA fans were downplaying the big lead early. All they said was that Bama was cheeks and so is Tennessee. Can’t wait to see the look on their faces after our game if we win.
Cheeks?

That is true but on the flipside GA has the much better Secondary than Ala and doesn't kill themselves with penalties. In a low scoring game the advantage goes to GA, but if it turns into a track meet like Ala the advantage is ours.

Good point. One thing to keep in mind tho is UGA secondary hasn't been tested vertically like we can. Their front being less dominant will give us a chance to push the ball downfield. Bama carved them up in the SECCG last year but that front was dominant in the National Championship and Bama was playing all freshmen WRs.

Going to be a great game.

Good point. One thing to keep in mind tho is UGA secondary hasn't been tested vertically like we can. Their front being less dominant will give us a chance to push the ball downfield. Bama carved them up in the SECCG last year but that front was dominant in the National Championship and Bama was playing all freshmen WRs.

Going to be a great game.
With a healthy Tillman, I would put our QB/WR tandem up against Bama's 2021. I'm not saying we are better, but very comparable with a better offensive scheme.

This. Follow the blueprint used by Mizzou. Mizzou wins that game if they don't shoot themselves in the foot with bad penalties. Vols offense is much better than Mizzou's...if the defense can do what Mizzou's did, UGA can be beat.

Tillman had no problem burning their secondary last year. 200 yards and a TD.

The problem last year was TO's (4 total including the TOD's) and OL play (mostly due to injuries). They stuffed the run basically all night. But overall we moved the ball pretty well and had almost 400 yards of total offense.

It’s not meant to be negative it’s just what I believe to be true. They’re not going to just go away and it wouldn’t surprise me if he showed up to the game and based his commitment on the outcome.
What do you base this opinion on? Other than you think Georgia really wants him?

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back