‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

Maybe, but we're in more dire need of an elite OL. We already have 2 elite edge rushers committed with 2 already on campus.
I mean its not a dire need or were desperate for help but this guys ceiling is thru the roof..No pun intended there but I'd much rather have him them have to play against him.You know our luck he will have 3 sacks a pick and 5tfls when he plays us.

We need to refocus our recruiting efforts a bit and recruit mega rich people as donors..

We should recruit Elon Musk to VolNation. The school could give him an honorary degree in Aerospace Engineering, box seats and whatever else it takes to get him on board...

Sounds like a plan.... 😎👍

We need to refocus our recruiting efforts a bit and recruit mega rich people as donors..

We should recruit Elon Musk to VolNation. The school could give him an honorary degree in Aerospace Engineering, box seats and whatever else it takes to get him on board...

I hope he stays out of CFB. He spends a lot of time in Austin

Reactions: i2amavol
There is no cap, that’s their goal and last I checked they’re up to about 4M per year

Well crap, that is a far cry from 30 Mil. Half of it is going to a QB. Does this include Name Image and Likeness Deals for example Hendon Hooker or are they 2 separate calculations. You would have thought with that bold of a statement that they would have had the money in hand before speaking of it.

“So let it be written, so let it be done!”

Well crap, that is a far cry from 30 Mil. Half of it is going to a QB. Does this include Name Image and Likeness Deals for example Hendon Hooker or are they 2 separate calculations. You would have thought with that bold of a statement that they would have had the money in hand before speaking of it.
NIL is supposed to only be for athletes already on the roster. And this also includes the other sports too

VN Store

Back