‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Jesus dude why do you ALWAYS think you know more about everything concerning college football then everyone else? You don’t. As a matter of fact, I doubt you know more than 99% of VN. But you sure think you do.
Well that one percent I do know more than is definitely you :)

Uncommitted recruits get moved up to keep people interested in recruiting as the sign day gets closer. Commits to top schools get bumps because odds are those schools will stay good.

The edge in front of him who jumped 30+ spots is committed to Oklahoma. Did so July 10. Not sure when the rankings updated tho

I’m going to put this plain as I can. I like Bradley as a player but idk that he ever deserved to be five star. I just think of five star as being right away ready to contribute. That said there’s no way in hell this kid gets moved down if he’s committed to Ohio State, Bama, or Georgia.

2 of the edge guys in front of him - one moved up 20 spots and the other moved up 30
That’s two spots and it has nothing to do with edge guys. He got dropped around 20 spots on 247. Maybe 20 guys got bumped ahead of him so logic says he gets dropped that much, but I doubt it. They straight up dropped him imo. Lots of guys got dropped tho so it’s really not a big deal. Would have looked nice to have two five stars instead of one though.

Can’t remember but some guy on 247 was purely talking edge guys and after Bradley was dropped, he was still saying he was too high with no explanation at all lol

The edge in front of him who jumped 30+ spots is committed to Oklahoma. Did so July 10. Not sure when the rankings updated tho
The “most badass” Oklahoma Sooner of my lifetime got humiliated on national television by a baseball player from Auburn- who played football as a hobby.

Last edited:
This is so predictable it's both hilarious and infuriating...

After doing absolutely nothing between the last update and now Rivals still found reason to drop Bradley from a 6.0 to a 5.9...

Edit: And they dropped him 64 spots....again...after doing nothing between the last update and now

After doing absolutely nothing between the last update and now Rivals still found reason to drop Bradley from a 6.0 to a 5.9...

Edit: And they dropped him 64 spots....again...after doing nothing between the last update and now
😆

ReCrUiTiNg SeRvIcEs aRe NeVeR WrOnG

-Star gazers

I am shocked. Astonished. Flabbergasted.

They do have Cam Seldon in the top 100
In total 3 guys in the top 100

But they have 6 QBs ahead of Nico.
That's some of the worst "scouting " I've seen. He's the best QB by a wide margin, and to have him at 7th best QB?? Ha!
Absolutely the best QB prospect this class and you can probably even say he's a generational talent.

Check it out...a history of Bradley's ranking on Rivals...guess what happened in the highlighted area...I'll give you a hint...he didn't play in any games or attend any camps:

View attachment 480967

experts-science.gif

you-just-got-scienced-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

They do have Cam Seldon in the top 100
In total 3 guys in the top 100

But they have 6 QBs ahead of Nico.
That's some of the worst "scouting " I've seen. He's the best QB by a wide margin, and to have him at 7th best QB?? Ha!
I wonder if there’s a way to ask them why

VN Store

Back