‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

If you were a single man looking to settle down and you met two girls who are basically similar in looks, personality etc. however, you soon found out:
1) One them is beginning medical school for neuroscience.
Vs
2) The other who is getting her masters in
Social development.

Who becomes more attractive in your mind?

It makes sense to give a kid a bump if Bama takes them. Because they are proven developers of high NFL draft picks.
However, it is completely unfair to lower a kid based of a coaching staff at Tennessee that has only been there a year...
Simple logic says if you bump someone up, some people will be lowered in the rankings

Kids really need to stop acting like they are going to play football and basketball. It’s never going to happen at a Power 5 school that are semi competitive in both programs.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
He is committed and will only get better. Nice to see him listed as a five star but we get mad if they drop in the rankings but expect all the 3 stars we get to be 4 stars by signing day. All players can’t stay the same or move up. Some have to drop but it doesn’t change the quality of player.

Simple logic says if you bump someone up, some people will be lowered in the rankings

Simple logic says if it's cold then people put on a coat??

What did your response have to do with the point I was making?
You guys are biased.
Yes I count you since you work for recruiting services now.

There was no reason to drop Bradley. In fact there was more reason to bump him UP if anything.

So the only SIMPLE explanation is that you all are biased towards the more successful programs. Surprise surprise🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: bullet20

You guys are biased.

There was no reason to drop Bradley. In fact there was more reason to bump him UP if anything.

So the only SIMPLE explanation is that you all are biased towards the more successful programs. Surprise surprise🙄
You said it was fair to bump someone that's going to a Bama level school then said it was unfair that someone had to fall. If you are moving someone up, people have to fall lol

Reactions: VolByLaw

You guys are biased.

Let’s be honest, Bradley getting dropped as much as he did had nothing to do with guys jumping him.

You guys are biased.

Jesus dude why do you ALWAYS think you know more about everything concerning college football then everyone else? You don’t. As a matter of fact, I doubt you know more than 99% of VN. But you sure think you do.

Reactions: ACvol3
You said it was fair to bump someone that's going to a Bama level school then said it was unfair that someone had to fall. If you are moving someone up, people have to fall lol
I said "it makes sense" for recruiting websites to follow those offers (Bama, UGA, OSU)- which they ABSOLUTELY do.
And it is ALSO absolutely unfair to drop a kid based off a Tenn offer when the staff has only been in place for 1 year.

Not to mention ...they're NOT really scouts if they're going off offers. :/
A real scout knows talent because he knows exactly how it affects the game of football.
- How and where a players talent translates to skill set in the game of football. Not how kids look running around in shorts and 1 on 1 drills :/.
He knows what he see's on tape. Recruiting websites and player development organizations (NPA) are just snapshots of the world of recruiting and promote based off popularity or money.
A scout see's a kid that 6'5 245 lbs running like a deer, and says that kid has some tools. The same kid get's stonewalled by a LT on friday night and only makes a few plays the rest of the game because a lack of motor, or technique and the scouts knows this isn't a 4 star player. The recruiting website guys give him a 4 star and waits to see what colleges offer before moving him down or up.

So I didn't contradict anything.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back