‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

No need for some of you guys to get so butt hurt. He’s a 5* recruit and with most of these highly ranked guys you’d like for them to be a plug and play type for 3 seasons then they’re off to NFL riches. We certainly could benefit from him being able to hit campus in a year ready to take his place in the edge rotation. Clearly he’s got a ways to go to be ready physically. He’s young and will absolutely add weight. Nothing wrong with some wishful thinking that he might get there in a year instead of 2 or 3 years.

Here's the hang up in your thinking.
For some reason you think a person has to be built a certain way just to be able to see the field.

This kid won't be the man that terrorizes offenses till 3 years FROM NOW. as in 2nd year in college.

However, literally next year...he will PLAY AS A TRUE FRESHMAN. And he will physically be more impressive than he is right now.

No need for some of you guys to get so butt hurt. He’s a 5* recruit and with most of these highly ranked guys you’d like for them to be a plug and play type for 3 seasons then they’re off to NFL riches. We certainly could benefit from him being able to hit campus in a year ready to take his place in the edge rotation. Clearly he’s got a ways to go to be ready physically. He’s young and will absolutely add weight. Nothing wrong with some wishful thinking that he might get there in a year instead of 2 or 3 years.
Honestly we don’t know what kind of nutrition program the kid is on or what kind of strength and conditioning program he’s in either. You can make huge strides in a short time at first when you start getting proper nutrition and conditioning. If he has the talent and work ethic I’m not worried about the size bc there’s plenty of ways to add a lot there.

I think it's more of this idea that a fan sees a picture and gives the equivalent of "oh man do these coaches and evaluators know what they are doing offering a scholarship and giving 5-stars to this guy because I have seen a picture of him and he is thin!"
Don’t recall folks saying he shouldn’t have been recruited nor that he was over ranked - I certainly didn’t. Feel free to bump my post if you disagree

So You want credit for essentially observing and then asserting that "water is in fact, wet".
1658094207225.gif

Reactions: therickbol
Welp, I guess he's not as good as he was before he committed!

That's crazy. No injury, great camps, but still losses natural talent anyway. Because stars are the end all be all👍

The drop in ranking is just flat out hilarious.

Zero chance he drops if he is committed to Bama, UGA, or OSU.
Lol then don't check the Bama board. Their guys dropping like flies and they are up in arms.

Literally every fanbase hates sites every time there's a shuffle. They all take it personally...actually pretty entertaining when you get to see every rival get pissed off.

VN Store

Back