‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Worrying about a guy adding weight before he even starts his senior year of HS is a waste lol. I’d be concerned if he didn’t have a long rangy frame but he looks like he can get up to 255-260 in a SC program.

Worrying about a guy adding weight before he even starts his senior year of HS is a waste lol. I’d be concerned if he didn’t have a long rangy frame but he looks like he can get up to 255-260 in a SC program.
I don’t think it’s a waste if we were hoping to put him on the field next season otherwise I’d agree with you

H
I’m sure he will add good size at UT in their S&C program along with the nutrition program and may well become our next WGWTFA Taylor type we send to the NFL. I was just hoping he could start that physical development prior to arriving on campus and be in a position to contribute as a freshman. Taylor took 2 years before he was ready to play and let’s hope Bradley is ready sooner!

That's what I'm saying.
He will...
He won't "start". But he'll come in a play signficant minutes as a true freshman.

H

That's what I'm saying.
He will...
He won't "start". But he'll come in a play signficant minutes as a true freshman.
Well I’m saying that the athlete in the picture currently looks too thin to get any PT and I’m hoping he can add some more weight before he arrives so he can be in a position to do what you’re predicting

Well I’m saying that the athlete in the picture currently looks too thin to get any PT and I’m hoping he can add some more weight before he arrives so he can be in a position to do what you’re predicting
Yes. I KNOW.

What are you doing??

Welp, looks like I’m not the only one thinking he looked very thin
That's not really the point. Why anyone is acting like it's "a thing" that he needs to bulk up is just kinda "thanks captain obvious". He's a rising sr in high school. Of course he does. And, shockingly, he will over the next 14 or so months.
1658074917838.gif

No need for some of you guys to get so butt hurt. He’s a 5* recruit and with most of these highly ranked guys you’d like for them to be a plug and play type for 3 seasons then they’re off to NFL riches. We certainly could benefit from him being able to hit campus in a year ready to take his place in the edge rotation. Clearly he’s got a ways to go to be ready physically. He’s young and will absolutely add weight. Nothing wrong with some wishful thinking that he might get there in a year instead of 2 or 3 years.

Reactions: StanfordVol
No need for some of you guys to get so butt hurt. He’s a 5* recruit and with most of these highly ranked guys you’d like for them to be a plug and play type for 3 seasons then they’re off to NFL riches. We certainly could benefit from him being able to hit campus in a year ready to take his place in the edge rotation. Clearly he’s got a ways to go to be ready physically. He’s young and will absolutely add weight. Nothing wrong with some wishful thinking that he might get there in a year instead of 2 or 3 years.

I think it's more of this idea that a fan sees a picture and gives the equivalent of "oh man do these coaches and evaluators know what they are doing offering a scholarship and giving 5-stars to this guy because I have seen a picture of him and he is thin!"

VN Store

Back