‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Oh lord those folks. I used to see them on people's credit reports. I guess they have a financing arm and people don't pay them off.

People would ask me, "collections? Who's coming after me??" "Uhh it looks like Badcock is coming after you sir"

Lmfao, Devo this post just made my day.

Reactions: Devo182
Yeah..I guess my point is we weren't gonna put more in at that point. We gave our best offer. Stuck to it.
I actually like that plan. I know some don’t but we’ve got to be a threat every year for nil not just one year. As far as I know that 25-30 million is for not just this class but for players on our current roster; IE Nico is a 2 million dollar hit each year as would FM been if we landed him, that’s 10% of our yearly budget for four years or almost half our total budget if you want to count the 12 million as a total hit this year.

Guys, Jalen Smith is announcing no way he's taking away from his future teammates announcement.

247/CBS would carry a five star's announcement on TV. Think about it.
Maybe JS is cool with it? I mean honestly I wouldn’t care if they’re committing to my team and going to help me on defense I’m good with it but I can’t speak for Jalen.

I bet he’s just dropping his announcement day
-Multiple insiders say he has privately committed.

-He's received a flurry of CBs.

-We're in the thick of our "shock and awe" commitment phase

-He posted a countdown clock, which would be incredibly over the top for an announcement date

-No big voices - Callahan, AP, etc are denying anything. If anything, AP is egging it on.

And with all this said - not surprised Jack liked your post 😁

Is there any smoke beyond Chandavian and Jalen Smith? It sounds like they’re in the boat today but does all this hype, even with Nico tweeting, just surround those two or is there a mystery third?

Chandavian moving his commit up a whole month warrants hype but did he make the move because another guy outside of them was a catalyst to move it up? Or is he just wanting to pile on to this run we’re on?

AccurateUnitedCowrie-size_restricted.gif
I just watched this for 15 minutes straight.

Is there any smoke beyond Chandavian and Jalen Smith? It sounds like they’re in the boat today but does all this hype., even with Nico tweeting, just surround those two or is there a mystery third?
Greedy? 😂
Chandavian moving his commit up a whole month warrants hype but did he make the move because another guy outside of them was a catalyst to move it up? Or is he just wanting to pile on to this run we’re on?

Reactions: Beagle Bill
Not greedy, I’m just curious. Just wondering the why behind the drastic move up. I mean piling on to this run we’re on makes sense in that it gave him the itchy trigger finger.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Is there any smoke beyond Chandavian and Jalen Smith? It sounds like they’re in the boat today but does all this hype, even with Nico tweeting, just surround those two or is there a mystery third?

FRANCES took a bit of the edge off our shock the world phase, so Bradley stepped up so we can gain attention and keep building.

"Hey Simmons/Ramil/Osborne, we just landed another 5*...the boat is filling with studs. Want in?"

Damn Huep is gonna have massive talent on the the edge next season.
James Pearce
Chandavian Bradley
Caleb Herring
Tyree Weathersby(Steal)

All young guys. I think only Harrison will still be around and if he gets overtaken on the depth chart we could definitely see him hit the portal. Lots of opportunity for those four listed.

VN Store

Back