‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

6 hours to Norman, 11 hours to Austin, 10.5 to College Station, 14.5 to Columbia, and 10.5 to Knoxville.

I would assume mom moves to wherever he goes.
I would say the chances of her moving aren’t that high. How many people move when their kid goes to college. I understand he is a potential NFL guy but still. People will say NIL money but I wouldn’t use my kids money. It wouldn’t feel right.

Reactions: VolForLife83
I would say the chances of her moving aren’t that high. How many people move when their kid goes to college. I understand he is a potential NFL guy but still. People will say NIL money but I wouldn’t use my kids money. It wouldn’t feel right.
Saban got Tua’s family to completely relocate from paradise to the armpit of America. But he’s going to lecture us on paying for players.

High school programs have been doing this for a long time. Yes, quite a few parents have been given jobs right in the city of their childs college. It's a very regular occurrence.

A top 10 of Washington, USC, Oregon, Miami, Florida State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, LSU, Auburn and Clemson still stands but over the last few weeks the Volunteers and Aggies have emerged as the frontrunners in Bradley’s recruitment. Visits are going to happen through June and that could clear up Bradley’s status. But a weekend visit to Tennessee for Rocky Top Palooza stood out and could have given the Volunteers a big edge in his recruitment.
Texas A&M signed a monster defensive line class in 2022 but Bradley is intrigued by playing with those guys, not scared off by it.
Prediction: Tennessee
- Gorney, rivals

VN Store

Back