‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Parents coming with him on his Friday-Sunday visit
Talks to a bunch of current commits
Taking in-season OVs, has one for the Texas A&M-Miami game in College Station already set and looking at our home game vs. Missouri
Interested in looking into playing hoops too
Visiting Clemson 6/7 and Cocks 6/8
Admits it's funny that a player of his caliber is considering the Cocks, because everyone knows they're a joke program (I ad-libbed that last part)

His sister just moved to Columbia for work I think

Chandavian Bradley will head to town today in what is set up to be a big weekend in his recruitment. Expect him to spend a large amount of time with Mike Ekeler and Caleb Herring. Herring has really been working Bradley hard which is a positive for leadership out of the more reserved Herring. Bradley has several relationships with people around Tennessee which is why Tennessee has been such a big part of his recruitment to this point.
-VQ

“Tennessee is recruiting me the hardest,” Bradley has said. “I talk to them almost every day, some weeks I talk to them every day. Coach (Mike) Ekeler is my main contact there and anytime I talk to Coach Ekeler I talk to the DC and I always end up talking to Coach (Josh) Heupel too. Their recruiting, I’ve seen this with a lot of recruits that talk to Tennessee, they’re recruiting very well and they like to have a genuine connection. The conversation will start off with football but never ends with football. When I talk to Coach Heupel we never talk about football. We talk about basketball more than football. They also said they might look at basketball with me. I’m friends with their commit Jack Luttrell, I’m real good friends with Jack Luttrell.”

are you kidding place is great, esp in mid summer!

flat expanse of red clay surrounded by asphalt AND no breeze!!! sign. me. up.
Built in a concrete and asphalt bowl.. That place is hotter than damnit..... 🥵

“Tennessee is recruiting me the hardest,” Bradley has said. “I talk to them almost every day, some weeks I talk to them every day. Coach (Mike) Ekeler is my main contact there and anytime I talk to Coach Ekeler I talk to the DC and I always end up talking to Coach (Josh) Heupel too. Their recruiting, I’ve seen this with a lot of recruits that talk to Tennessee, they’re recruiting very well and they like to have a genuine connection. The conversation will start off with football but never ends with football. When I talk to Coach Heupel we never talk about football. We talk about basketball more than football. They also said they might look at basketball with me. I’m friends with their commit Jack Luttrell, I’m real good friends with Jack Luttrell.”

This is from March 13th. Not recent

VN Store

Back