‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

From Rivals:

Oklahoma has been pegged as a front-runner for Bradley, he just had a great visit to Iowa State and a recent offer from LSU intrigues him as well. Auburn, Tennessee, Texas A&M and South Carolina have also recently offered and that has thrown the Platte City (Mo.) Platte County standout’s recruitment into a whole new arena. Asked about favorites, Bradley is now restarting everything and looking at a whole new bunch of programs.

“I honestly don’t know,” Bradley said of front-runners now.

The Vols are doing everything they can to get one of those coveted trips from Bradley.

“Tennessee is recruiting me the hardest of that group,” Bradley said. “I talk to them almost every day, some weeks I talk to them every day. Coach (Mike) Ekeler is my main contact there and anytime I talk to Coach Ekeler I talk to the DC and I always end up talking to Coach (Josh) Heupel too. Their recruiting, I’ve seen this with a lot of recruits that talk to Tennessee, they’re recruiting very well and they like to have a genuine connection. The conversation will start off with football but never ends with football. When I talk to Coach Heupel we never talk about football. We talk about basketball more than football. They also said they might look at basketball with me. I’m friends with their commit Jack Luttrell, I’m real good friends with Jack Luttrell.”

The Vols are doing everything they can to get one of those coveted trips from Bradley.

“Tennessee is recruiting me the hardest of that group,” Bradley said. “I talk to them almost every day, some weeks I talk to them every day. Coach (Mike) Ekeler is my main contact there and anytime I talk to Coach Ekeler I talk to the DC and I always end up talking to Coach (Josh) Heupel too. Their recruiting, I’ve seen this with a lot of recruits that talk to Tennessee, they’re recruiting very well and they like to have a genuine connection. The conversation will start off with football but never ends with football. When I talk to Coach Heupel we never talk about football. We talk about basketball more than football. They also said they might look at basketball with me. I’m friends with their commit Jack Luttrell, I’m real good friends with Jack Luttrell.”
Wow. were gonna get this dude, aren’t we

I tweet this dude every time he makes a post about us (Vols).Just sending a lot of Respect and Love. I believe not only does he feel the connection with the staff but feels the love from the Vols fans to. Just gotta keep at it. Out of all the DLine players in the board , this guy is the one I hope we land the most. Super good at basketball to , so being the SEC Champs in Basketball couldn’t hurt.

if the QB only has 2.5 seconds to get rid of the ball then not so much but

won't turn away talent at any position
Ah so with 2.5 seconds we avg. 39.3 points per game umm so what you are saying is that if he has 3 to 3.5 seconds we might avg. 50 to 55 points a game am I correct?

Well ,I believe he said later in that interview that he had 4 official visits set and he was considering whether Tennessee or some other school would get the 5th one.Doesn't sound all that promising to me at this juncture but there is plenty of time for that to change.

VN Store

Back