‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

DL might be sick in another couple years. West & Phillips are impressive. Joseph is already a force at DE. He blew by that Fla OT. Pearce is a great prospect. Add Bailey & Herring.

Who is Bailey y’all keep referencing? Do y’all mean Bradley?

Bradley recorded a sack and was credited with four quarterback hurries Friday night in Platte County's 54-23 victory over William Chrisman High School of Independence, Mo., in the first round of Missouri's Class 5 District 8 playoffs. The Pirates will take on Oak Park High School of Kansas City, Mo., in Friday's district semifinals.

Kid is good.

I stopped at 2 minutes, because I couldn't help but say to myself
"It looks like we found our 2nd TE".

Dude is a natural pass catcher and fast!!
Looks every bit as athletic as Ethan Davis
Imagine how quick he’ll be getting to QBs after a year or two of tutelage under RG. Pass rush about to be filthy.

Kid is good.

I stopped at 2 minutes, because I couldn't help but say to myself
"It looks like we found our 2nd TE".

Dude is a natural pass catcher and fast!!
Looks every bit as athletic as Ethan Davis

I’ve never thought of him that way but it makes sense…the first thing that came to mind is “wow…what an athlete”….I don’t think I’ve ever seen a DE prospect that was that fast…not even Darrell Taylor…if we somehow pull Pemba tomorrow then I say hell yeah on Bradley to TE

5 Star 5 Star all the way. With him being here for Winter Workouts and Spring Ball he will be 2 deep and play alot. Sick Athletic gifts. In CHRIST Alone
With all of the edge rushers we have and the potential of landing M’Pemba is there a chance Bradley plays TE since he already plays a lot of WR in HS, especially if Warren doesn’t take his COVID year?

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back