‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

I'm not seeing where the 5 stsr comes in .. slow off the snap ... plays to high .. doesn't deliver a lick when gets to point of contact.. grabs and slings ... im thinking 3 or 4 star . Not very agile ..
This is the best post in this thread. Your lack of an endorsement is the most sure-fire sign that he will be a monster. I ascertain that based on thy fact that you are literally never correct about anything. Start the Heisman campaign.

This is the best post in this thread. Your lack of an endorsement is the most sure-fire sign that he will be a monster. I ascertain that based on thy fact that you are literally never correct about anything. Start the Heisman campaign.
Reminds me of them sitting at the table in princess bride

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Lol solo mental gymnastics
giphy.gif

I'm not seeing where the 5 stsr comes in .. slow off the snap ... plays to high .. doesn't deliver a lick when gets to point of contact.. grabs and slings ... im thinking 3 or 4 star . Not very agile ..

We know. It’s why you troll on this message board behind a keyboard instead of getting paid to evaluate talent. Just leave.

Hoard that oxygen…gonna need it! 😎
Took me awhile to come to terms that I have to share it....especially depressing whenever I think of takes like "Trey Smith, 4 star" or "Sit healthy players" or "Pruitt is the guy". 🤓

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back