MLB DFS Thread

Vlad Jr will be chalk but $3200 may be the you’ll get him on FD. I’m playing him regardless

I went Paxton. I think too many people will try to jump on Vlad JR tonight. I went Calhoun for $3000 instead. I’ve had some good luck a few times with him this season.

I’d play Sale, Gibson and Flaherty before Boyd at 10k on Fanduel
I still don’t believe in Sale. Dude threw over 50% sliders last time out. MPH still only 92-94. No way he can be his old self doing that.

I’m not playing him either, but only because Gibson and Flaherty are better values today. Both still better plays than Boyd. Don’t change your lineups ha, just giving you my thoughts

I’m not playing him either, but only because Gibson and Flaherty are better values today. Both still better plays than Boyd. Don’t change your lineups ha, just giving you my thoughts
Man, I think Boyd is a great play. I like Gibson a lot too and playing him in my other league. Flaherty is a good play too but I think Winker takes him deep today

Awesemo is doing free ownership projections on his site today.

Last edited:
Zach Wheeler cost me big potential for $$$ yesterday. Offense went off thanks to Aguilar, Albies, Xander

Bauer today? I know he’ll be chalk and there are some other good pitchers but that matchup is crazy good

I've got Hamels in one and Velasquez stacked with some expensive bats in another. Wheeler screwed me yesterday too.

I played Manny banuelos and got what I needed from him but the Braves and astros hurt me

Just out of curiosity how often do you play ATL, ive found that im really bad about wanting to play guys from my favorite teams all the time over guys in better spots

VN Store

Back