MLB DFS Thread

Played Clev as well. He is pumping 97-98. Didn’t know he had that

I assume you can’t get Snell or Rodon on main slate but Ryu. Also Felix will be good for a W as a likely cheap option but not a huge ceiling.
Yeah can’t get them on the main or I’d go Snell all day. Ryu is a good option but I’m worried he may not go 5 innings. Probably still who I’m gonna go with.

Verlander and Julio for me on DK. Julio too cheap and I think we hit Freeland

I went Rodon because of price in one and Bumgarner in other. Definitely went Ozzie in both!

Oakland, Mariners, Braves, Rockies top stacks
On FD the Braves/Rocks are super expensive. I like the Mariners, A’s, Brewers and Padres over there. Verlander and threw in Lauer in a quarter entry

On FD the Braves/Rocks are super expensive. I like the Mariners, A’s, Brewers and Padres over there. Verlander and threw in Lauer in a quarter entry
coors games are always priced up.

Wouldn’t stack padres against Bum and Lauer is too low on Ks IMO

Only way I could get Braves in on a night everyone is playing Seattle and Oakland. Plus the other options aren’t great anyways. He’s projected to have decent ownership on DK tonight

VN Store

Back