Mizzou Ticket Sales

If I had known that there would be easy tickets to get, I would have planned differently. I would LOVE to be at this game but it takes some planning to make a 14 hour trip for a weekend.

Was pretty damn easy I'll be coming from Memphis.. Tickets were plentiful on stubhub got a pretty good ticket for 70 and got friends that are gonna be there along with 100,000 other buddies...:)

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks to those for putting out there where they are sitting so I can avoid you goofy bast%^ds.

J/k....but not really....

1tlyjn.jpg

37 years old and this is my first ever Tennessee game in Neyland. I just purchased 4 tickets in Level SL Section I Row 59. I will get to see them run through the T live for the first time in my life at the same time as my 8yo son.

I have a few questions coming in from Charlotte?
Where is the best place to park?
When will they have the Vol Walk?
Where is a great place to have lunch?
adding anything else would be great!!!

Just so you know, I was always a Vol fan as a little kid but with a stepdad and a non-sports family I was the only one into sports. We were poor as I grew up so purchasing tickets or a trip out of town wasn't possible for me. I have ran around the stadium during road races and practice when I went to college at LMU but that is the closest I ever came to Tennessee football except for watching it all my life on TV. My son has given me the desire to make sure he gets to see them live... its like I will be living through his eyes on Saturday. Very excited!!

Reactions: 4 people
37 years old and this is my first ever Tennessee game in Neyland. I just purchased 4 tickets in Level SL Section I Row 59. I will get to see them run through the T live for the first time in my life at the same time as my 8yo son.

Just so you know, I was always a Vol fan as a little kid but with a stepdad and a non-sports family I was the only one into sports. We were poor as I grew up so purchasing tickets or a trip out of town wasn't possible for me. I have ran around the stadium during road races and practice when I went to college at LMU but that is the closest I ever came to Tennessee football except for watching it all my life on TV. My son has given me the desire to make sure he gets to see them live... its like I will be living through his eyes on Saturday. Very excited!!

Congratulations! You will never forget tomorrow night. Some of us take for granted going to every home game and it is exciting to think about what you will experience tomorrow.

If you get there early enough for lunch, there will be ample cheap/free parking close to Market Square. Consider parking in the State Street Garage for free. It is a bit of a walk to the stadium (15-20 min at a brisk pace), but you will be close to good food on Market Square.

The Vol Walk is 2 hours and 15 min before kickoff, but get lined up at least 30 min early if you want to shake hands/high five.

A fellow 37yo Charlottean here. :rock:

-A good spot to park IMO is the church lot at Cumberland and Poplar (I believe that's the corner).
-Vol walk will be at 5:15 but get there earlier than that to get a spot.
-What kind of place are you looking for for lunch? Calhoun's is a staple if you haven't been there before, but if you don't get there early enough it will be packed. Copper Cellar on the strip is fantastic, one of my favorite spots. Stefano's pizza on the strip is also a staple. Lots of options here.

A fellow 37yo Charlottean here. :rock:

-A good spot to park IMO is the church lot at Cumberland and Poplar (I believe that's the corner).
-Vol walk will be at 5:15 but get there earlier than that to get a spot.
-What kind of place are you looking for for lunch? Calhoun's is a staple if you haven't been there before, but if you don't get there early enough it will be packed. Copper Cellar on the strip is fantastic, one of my favorite spots. Stefano's pizza on the strip is also a staple. Lots of options here.

I don't mean to derail the thread but I am a 36 year old Vol in Charlotte as well and can't make it to Ktown. All of us should have a watch party. GBO!

If I had to guess, I'd say its a combination of the Gawd awful temperatures we've had this week, and the controversy. Probably some folks waiting to see what happens with either.

I'll be there in AA.

The high Saturday is 14 degrees higher than it was last Saturday for the UK game. And Missouri is leading the East, while Kentucky pretty much sucks. It's Senior Night. No reason not to sell this game out.

Missouri returned 2/3 of its allotment. Go get 'em, Vol fans! I'll be there and I'll be loud! (uttix.com)

I'm bored and weird and like to see how ticket sales are going for every home game. There are a ton of tickets left for sale directly from UT and I'm wondering, why?

I understand AJ may not play and $75 face value for Mizzou is a little steep (IMO) but there are even quite a few lower level tickets available in I and J. Does someone know something I don't?

I expect this for games like Arky St or UTC, but not an SEC team, that's not Vandy *spits*, with bowl eligibility on the line. What say you VN? :popcorn:

Ballantyne. You can text me at 9803335909.:hi:

will do.

If you get there early enough for lunch, there will be ample cheap/free parking close to Market Square. Consider parking in the State Street Garage for free. It is a bit of a walk to the stadium (15-20 min at a brisk pace), but you will be close to good food on Market Square.

What is the after game traffic like when parking at State Street Garage?
I usually park at the lots on 17th very close to the freeway. It is quite a hike to the stadium, but I have very little traffic after the game.

I will be there tomorrow loud and proud. I didn't want to start my own thread on this but living in Chicago I haven't been to a home game in a couple years and the last time I partook in the pregame festivities I was a young kid. What time should I show up for the Vol walk? I know it starts by the torch bearer

I will be there tomorrow loud and proud. I didn't want to start my own thread on this but living in Chicago I haven't been to a home game in a couple years and the last time I partook in the pregame festivities I was a young kid. What time should I show up for the Vol walk? I know it starts by the torch bearer

VolWalk should start around 5:15. Enjoy man!

I will be there in Skybox 606. I hear not the best view of the game but being almost 45 and never even seeing the inside of one I am excited! First game ever I will not have to sneak in liquor lol.

I will! Saw a few mizzou fans on my flight in today. Made sure I was representing with the power T.

$75 bucks??? I would wait and buy them on the street.

Hell, I got two lower level tickets for the UK game on the 30 yard line for $50 each. Bought them from a guy who walked by our tailgate about 2 hours before kickoff. I am glad I didn't go through the UT ticket office. I would have gotten much worse seats at a higher price.

I can't believe they are charging $75 these days considering the number of seats available and the poor record of the program the last 6 years or so.

The last time I checked a ton of tickets left. I did notice a lot of the hotels sold out though. Maybe since they are not a traditional SEC team.

What is the after game traffic like when parking at State Street Garage?
I usually park at the lots on 17th very close to the freeway. It is quite a hike to the stadium, but I have very little traffic after the game.

Post game traffic is not too bad until you reach Alcoa Hwy if you are going West. It is definitely not bad if you are going East. I used to park off 17th, under the bridge by the Valerium because it was free, but stepping over the bums was not fun.

VN Store

Back