Mizzou - Sat. 3/18

illvol

Eternal optimist
Just curious if anyone is making the trip to this game. I'm taking my daughter and her boyfriend. We drive down from Illinois (about 5 hours) and it will be our first baseball game. My wife and I go to the UT/Mizzou football game each year it's in Columbia and meet up with some other Vol fans. Wasn't sure who, if anyone, would be at this game.

Just curious if anyone is making the trip to this game. I'm taking my daughter and her boyfriend. We drive down from Illinois (about 5 hours) and it will be our first baseball game. My wife and I go to the UT/Mizzou football game each year it's in Columbia and meet up with some other Vol fans. Wasn't sure who, if anyone, would be at this game.

I ain’t gonna make that one, y’all have a blast for us!

I won’t be there but hope y’all have fun and get to see a BaseVols win!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

We owe Missouri an ass whipping from two men's basketball losses.

Wife and lots of friends who live in Missouri are going but not me. It will be cold and windy there. Always is.
Yeah…sadly I don’t get to choose the timing. Missouri is generally as close as Tennessee gets to me and I don’t want to miss an opportunity so I’ll have to deal with the weather.

If I got the Maui story correct, I’d go off the board and say Timmy (Tim Corbin at Vandy).

What I had heard is that the new head coach of Kansas was previously an assistant coach at LSU, he learned about the Maui thing after being hired and then turned us in

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back