Mizzou opens as 7 point favorite.

Actually, if the line is way off, the cash flows to the favored side, the book maker can't adjust both sides of the money and they take the loss-they NO likeee. Once the original line is set it becomes "self regulated" by even money on both sides (unless the fix is in). Fix is in: wait until players can start collecting unlimited money from Outside sources for things such as a photo, or jock strap endorsement (you know where he is wearing one)-his likeness....
Bookmakers write bets off to even THEIR odds. Just because a line moves it doesn't mean the bookie has more or less on one side as they write off bets to other books to even out their odds. Bookies seldom lose because of this practice.

Bookmakers write bets off to even THEIR odds. Just because a line moves it doesn't mean the bookie has more or less on one side as they write off bets to other books to even out their odds. Bookies seldom lose because of this practice.
Yes, that is what I said. If the line the book can't be adjusted, as in no one will buy at a given spread, the spread grows. The book makes it's money on the vig, 30-40 Billion a year, they know how to adjust lines for even money.

Yes, that is what I said. If the line the book can't be adjusted, as in no one will buy at a given spread, the spread grows. The book makes it's money on the vig, 30-40 Billion a year, they know how to adjust lines for even money.

The juice equals 10%

This week's stone cold lock of the week...

Take Arkansas +44 points.

Way too much money flowing in on LSU.

Burrows already won Heisman.

Coach O will yank him out with 28 point lead; he will learn from Saban's HUGE mistake.

Reactions: I40flyer
The juice equals 10%

This week's stone cold lock of the week...

Take Arkansas +44 points.

Way too much money flowing in on LSU.

Burrows already won Heisman.

Coach O will yank him out with 28 point lead; he will learn from Saban's HUGE mistake.
Will you be at the game, or at a lounge on SAT? This is a good bet-hell, 44 points? this late in the season, they go up by 21,(I don't think he'll wait for 28, why risk it?) the coach is going to start rotating players etc., Look at New Mexico State-worthy of a looksee!

VN Store

Back