Mista

Most importantly does he have all his buttons fastened so it looks like he forgot to wear his tie to his middle manager shoe sales job? Or does he go with the zip up so he looks like hes wearing a hazmat suit? Might come in handy with the risk of Ebola exposure one guy was talking about.

If score holds, think Lil’ Nicky’ll dust off the Champions of Life garbage?

Throw me something, mista!

Wait, it just feels like Mardi Gras. My bad

Turrible game day performance by Tua, even worse play calling by the AL offense. Good job, way to over-think things. Good job Clemson, just doing what you do. I thought I learned a bit more today. Unfortunately uncle Nick ain't gonna retire with this sh** stain on his clothes. Wow did Bama sh** the bed. Ha ha, no sympathy for the gumps. You deserved it today.

Turrible game day performance by Tua, even worse play calling by the AL offense. Good job, way to over-think things. Good job Clemson, just doing what you do. I thought I learned a bit more today. Unfortunately uncle Nick ain't gonna retire with this sh** stain on his clothes. Wow did Bama sh** the bed. Ha ha, no sympathy for the gumps. You deserved it today.

Botch was calling the plays.

VN Store

Back