MISSOURI UPSETS SOUTH CAROLINA! 70-69 OT

I watched the replay via Missouri station and they spend considerable time focusing on a female in the audience. For you long-termers - who was that female, hint, not one of our favorite former players.

I watched the replay via Missouri station and they spend considerable time focusing on a female in the audience. For you long-termers - who was that female, hint, not one of our favorite former players.
I got you covered stlvf…:cool:

If this was a UT game vs Missou we’d all be talking about how bad the officials were. Especially the 1st half! I’m all for gamecocks losing but not like that. Questionable foul calls that took Boston out early changed the game, the block by Bre was clean, and a few more tiks should’ve been added to the shot clock. Missou is flop city and I hope they don’t call that bs when we play them. I love the fact that it puts us in a great position to win the conference though!!!!!!

A woman that I grew to hate but can’t stop looking at her ! 😁
Sophie-Cunningham.jpg

If this was a UT game vs Missou we’d all be talking about how bad the officials were. Especially the 1st half! I’m all for gamecocks losing but not like that. Questionable foul calls that took Boston out early changed the game, the block by Bre was clean, and a few more tiks should’ve been added to the shot clock. Missou is flop city and I hope they don’t call that bs when we play them. I love the fact that it puts us in a great position to win the conference though!!!!!!

Still haven’t been able to watch it in full out game overlapped with most of it so very few people here saw the first half I’m sure.

Reactions: Peas29

VN Store

Back