Missouri on probation in 2020, postseason ban

OldTimer

"Mr. Optimistic"
“It’s worth mentioning neither program has a coach or player on the current roster that were involved in the infractions.”

“..both baseball and softball will have a one-percent reduction in their operating budgets, a five-percent scholarship reduction for a year, vacation of wins, probation for three years and recruiting limitations that include a seven-week ban for unofficial visits, a 12.5 percent reduction in official visits, a seven-week ban for recruiting communications, a seven-week ban on all off-campus contact and evaluations and a 12.5 overall reduction in recruiting and evaluation days.”

from D1 Baseball article

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
@RDU VOL#14 hates when I go here but I’ll claim Duke cheats just like Carolina. Everyone does it it’s just a matter of how much your worth and how much they can sweep under the rug.
Maybe. Probably . I know for a fact that they toe the line as much as possible. I don’t think it’s as blatant at certain places as others. If you’re established and consistent for decades like Duke or UNC I don’t think it’s boosters giving out $ handshakes, but I’m sure there’s a pretty calculated way to get things people want.

Maybe. Probably . I know for a fact that they toe the line as much as possible. I don’t think it’s as blatant at certain places as others. If you’re established and consistent for decades like Duke or UNC I don’t think it’s boosters giving out $ handshakes, but I’m sure there’s a pretty calculated way to get things people want.
I’m just saying if X recruit wants to meet Grant Hill I’m sure K sets it up for him to be playing pickup in Cameron Indoor. Same can be said for the Dean Dome. Recruiting violation sure but it gets the top guys in. If X recruit needs help they get extra help someone down the line to get an A. McCants I think went pretty deep into that rabbit hole.

sport3500

CCM and Missouri played a close game against Oklahoma the other night and it will be interesting to see if CCM can fulfill his seven year contract at Missouri since he is 32-40 in his third year at Missouri.

Volsbaseballfan1

CCM and Missouri played a close game against Oklahoma the other night and it will be interesting to see if CCM can fulfill his seven year contract at Missouri since he is 32-40 in his third year at Missouri.
He is actually 39-33 in his 3rd year and inherited a disaster in Columbia. Time will tell if he will succeed and fulfill but he is done a solid job of rebuilding.

RollerVol

well, I'm being selfish here, but don't care what other programs problems are...they got caught and a punishment was handed out...right or wrong, and I hope we can take advantage of it...any way possible...and since they're in our division the more power to us, I hope...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Vol B-Ball 643

well, I'm being selfish here, but don't care what other programs problems are...they got caught and a punishment was handed out...right or wrong, and I hope we can take advantage of it...any way possible...and since they're in our division the more power to us, I hope...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!
Yep, I with you, any advantage we can get! That’s baseball, run until they throw you out!
Did someone say Astros(MLB)!

VN Store

Sponsors