Missouri might have just lost Kelly Bryant.

TrueOrange

It appears the he got cheap shotted on a late hit below the knee by a Troy player well after he threw a TD pass just before halftime.

He came back onto the field on crutches afterwards. It looks like a left knee injury. (The penalty called on the play was a late hit.)

1570314064081.gif

Last edited:
And it won’t matter they will still boat race us

Possibly, but the backup QB went about 6 for 8 for 57 yards the rest of that game.

Granted, with a 42-7 lead by the time he came in it’s not like they needed to pass the ball a lot, but their backup QB is also a Sophomore with only about 22 passes attempted in his college career as of today.

If he’s out any significant amount of time, I wouldn’t be too surprised if their post-bye week game (Ole Miss) ended up a loss.

I don't like the hit, but I also don't see how the defender stops his momentum at that point. Hard for him to see that the pass was already away. Insult to injury, if not for the OL standing there, the ref hits KB in the facemask with the flag.

Hate to see any player get hurt, but I have to look awfully hard to see the malicious intent there.

Go Vols.

Dooley will school Pruitt, Ainsley & Co. with a handicap kid in a wheelchair at qB

(Probably too far into the year for a medical redshirt, as well.)
First redshirt was a standard variety...albeit the 4 game loophole. So that all but completely disqualifies that possibility.

A friend said KB is not really hurt, but they just lost their probable all American Linebacker Cale Garrett.

Dang that was our only chance to keep it close! But still good to hear he is able to play!

I remember Cale Garrett. He is the Azzhole LBer trying to tear Henry Rugg's leg off last year. The cheapshot took Ruggs out of the game and almost the season. I have zero regrets that Garrett gets to do some rehabbing of his own.

VN Store

Back