Missouri Game Day - Time For Predictions

Cunningham had a career day against us last year and as a team they shot 55 percent. I think we can do better against both her and the team percentage. Tennessee 82 Missouri 70.

Last edited:
My reasoning is that I think Auburn is a much better team so if we won by 9 at Auburn, and the home floor is good for 10 points, and one adds another 5 points for improvement......

200.gif

Lost to them in a scrapfest last year. I think that is still on their minds. LV's by 24+.

If CHW dictates the pace/moves, we win by your 24+
If CHW counters the moves, we get into a 4-6 pt game.

...timeout

Well you should take off those holly lovin’ shades and admit her failure as coach. Don’t expect that yet, go down with the ship.

I wear Ray Bans. I don't even know what holly lovin' shades are. I do recognize reckless hate when I see it especially when it is directed at me. So, since you elect to assign blame on someone who has nothing to do with the game outcome, just let me say...

200w.gif

And I wasn't wearing Nega shades when I said it. :)

I wear Ray Bans. I don't even know what holly lovin' shades are. I do recognize reckless hate when I see it especially when it is directed at me. So, since you elect to assign blame on someone who has nothing to do with the game outcome, just let me say...

200w.gif

And I wasn't wearing Nega shades when I said it. :)
11bb757dcc09c088b8694ce27ef8def4ec997a1e92143a59155a53e9747c6389.jpg
Let me leave this right here!

Reactions: T.J.
11bb757dcc09c088b8694ce27ef8def4ec997a1e92143a59155a53e9747c6389.jpg
Let me leave this right here!

You know the same could be said for nega’s and Holly haters. Every thread has the same people lamenting on why Holly or someone on her staff is still employed. What has all this acting-out accomplished??? Nothing. So Negas continue to do it over and over expecting different results. That is what is insane. It is not fans who choose to support their team through thick and thin.

One other thing, it is pretty weenie to attack fans because they support their team.

You know the same could be said for nega’s and Holly haters. Every thread has the same people lamenting on why Holly or someone on her staff is still employed. What has all this acting-out accomplished??? Nothing. So Negas continue to do it over and over expecting different results. That is what is insane. It is not fans who choose to support their team through thick and thin.

One other thing, it is pretty weenie to attack fans because they support their team.
I support these young ladies as much as anyone, the part I can't stand is the mediocre coaching they are receiving. My insanity runs in my family BTW!

didn't hit on the total points but did the spread and the winner.

yaay me!

VN Store

Back