Missed Connection

Any chance a Mod can permanently pin this thread for weekly reading entertainment. The funniest part is this cat is actually being truthful and serious and well, desparate, was having the same conversation on Tigercat. You can't make this sh** up.
Link?

Yes, this was all part of a ruse I came up with in 2018 when I started posting under the FastChad handle.

I learned to be very patient as a child. I was undefeated playing hide and seek. I was so good that my mom filed missing person reports twice. The police wouldn’t take her calls after that, so she wouldn’t let me play any more.

Im sorry you’ve never fallen for someone like I‘ve fallen for Jodi. If you did, you’d understand why I came here to find her.

Yes, this was all part of a ruse I came up with in 2018 when I started posting under the FastChad handle.

I learned to be very patient as a child. I was undefeated playing hide and seek. I was so good that my mom filed missing person reports twice. The police wouldn’t take her calls after that, so she wouldn’t let me play any more.

Im sorry you’ve never fallen for someone like I‘ve fallen for Jodi. If you did, you’d understand why I came here to find her.
Well now you're starting to sound like Pooch.

@Behr it's @Toucan Sam We have missed you. Good to have you back on here brother. I started a thread in the zone asking where you had gone. @Souce Is glad you are back too. Take care of yourself.

Reactions: 508mikey

he found @theFallGuy on this site

Ok, now you guys are stealing my theory (that FastChad is Behr coming back via a massive troll. Possibly with an assist from some pretty impressive medications.) 😠

I've never had an alt. I barely have enough energy to be me. Being two people would be too much.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back