Miss St @ #6 LSU (CBS)

While I don’t believe in the it takes at least 3 years to build a program, I do think we will be just fine. But yeah I’m tired of all these other schools winning sooner than later but we have to take a few years to get to that point.
You can win for a minute with new smoke and mirrors or you can build a legacy with strong talent and discipline...we shall see

Reactions: miket4god
I'm thinking he graduated college. As long as you have a year of eligibility left you can transfer with no sit out year if you have earned a degree. Could have been a redshirt senior
I’m guessing he was a redshirted
Prior to last year because he He played in 5 games last year and could not have redshirted in 19. Likely was a redshirt Jr last year and a redshirt Sr for his 5th year in 2020.

If we lose to SC after this game CPF should be fired.

Yes, I said it.

Game 1 victory at LSU who is ranked 6th.

None of this it's a process crap.

Just a win and some pirate punch.

This honestly hurts us I think.

The problem with this type of thinking is starting off with the premise that LSU was a legit #6...

Uncommon for an LSU team to put up over 30 points...and lose. Also uncommon for an LSU defense to give up over 40 points. That loss was all on the D.

Reactions: BUBear
Uncommon for an LSU team to put up over 30 points...and lose. Also uncommon for an LSU defense to give up over 40 points. That loss was all on the D.
Bo Pelini ran the perfect defense for Leach to exploit...4-3, man coverage and bring pressure lol. The days of 235 lbs linebackers is over.

Bo Pelini ran the perfect defense for Leach to exploit...4-3, man coverage and bring pressure lol. The days of 235 lbs linebackers is over.
Yeah, I'm not sure what you call it, but our high school runs a D that's probably more suited for pass happy offenses, cause we sure have trouble with the run. It's almost like a 3-5, with 3 DB's. The two outsides can stay back or creep up in a more DE role depending on the formation. But, basically, we have 3 down, 5 "LB's", 2 corners, and a safety.

VN Store

Back