Minister of Defense

Interesting that Jerry Uptons scandal wasn’t mentioned, since they delved into that church. Seemed relevant as he was a close friend, since the church situation was mentioned.

ESPN is woke, politicized leftist and corrupt. Reggie was persecuted/cancelled for his Christian values and truthful comments about cultural norms that offended leftists. He was cancelled by advertisers for his stance on issues offensive to the woke political left. Reggie's values were antithetical to ESPN's twisted cultural agenda. Remember this when these ESPN presents their distorted narrative of what the great Reggie White was all about.

ESPN is woke, politicized leftist and corrupt. Reggie was persecuted/cancelled for his Christian values and truthful comments about cultural norms that offended leftists. He was cancelled by advertisers for his stance on issues offensive to the woke political left. Reggie's values were antithetical to ESPN's twisted cultural agenda. Remember this when these ESPN presents their distorted narrative of what the great Reggie White was all about.
Yeah it certainly seems like they twisted his entire message. Evil AF in my opinion. Lots of good, truthful info in the 30/30 but the central message appears to be a lie from my perspective. Unfortunately, Reggie isn’t here to speak for himself anymore. But if he had of changed his interpretation of what scripture says about homosexuality I think we’d of heard that from his own mouth.

Yeah it certainly seems like they twisted his entire message. Evil AF in my opinion. Lots of good, truthful info in the 30/30 but the central message appears to be a lie from my perspective. Unfortunately, Reggie isn’t here to speak for himself anymore. But if he had of changed his interpretation of what scripture says about homosexuality I think we’d of heard that from his own mouth.

I'm pretty sure Reggie would not change on what what the Scripture says. He'd be more like the Author, "I Changeth Not". Meaning if it was a Transgression (worthy of death) back in the Day, It IS a Transgression today.

Not surprised! Espn is DISNEY!
NAILED IT! It’s amazing how they just pound that rock over and over up the same ole hill changing absolutely NO ONES opinion. Just get tiring for sure. I hardly ever watch anything on ESPN but saw the title and thought I’d give it a chance. Literally 5 minutes into it I said “same ole garbage” and turned it away. Such a shame.

Last edited:
They just can’t help themselves. They spent a good 20 mins crapping on Reggie White for what he believed in. Then spent the latter part of the show trying to hint that maybe he was changing his views later in life. Don’t waste your time watching it.
Exactly

I haven't seen the ESPN piece on Reggie. I do remember all the leftist media backlash against Reggie for standing up against wickedness in the culture. He gave a long speech to the Wisconsin Legislator denouncing the movement to equate homosexual sexual behavior with civil rights for black folks. He silenced and stunned the assembly. He also praised Spanish people for taking care of their families. The left went bananas. Campbells Soup and others were pressured to drop him from commercials as the cancel culture descended upon Reggie.
Reggie openly promoted strong, but 'manly' values and views that are directly at odds with the woke rot at ESPN. I can't imagine ESPN being honest about the man as he really was. ESPN, like most of the media, are incredibly dishonest propaganda arms of the woke left.

The church burning was another fake racial crime.
No mention of the pastor being a felon who was convicted of many charges after the church burned, including using the funds raised for his personal benefit. Certainly seems like it would get a mention since White wanted Upton released to his custody.

Reggie was my favorite. One of the best to ever do it if not the best and one of the greatest people to ever walk the earth. I'll never forget when news broke of his passing. That's the only time I ever felt sad over someone I didn't even personally know

Reactions: Old Geezer
Pretty much sounds like he did.

He at least wasn't a proponent of being the one to judge anymore. That's God's decision. At the very least, it seemed he realized railing against things like that wasn't going to do any good.

Reactions: oz615
I haven't seen the ESPN piece on Reggie. I do remember all the leftist media backlash against Reggie for standing up against wickedness in the culture. He gave a long speech to the Wisconsin Legislator denouncing the movement to equate homosexual sexual behavior with civil rights for black folks. He silenced and stunned the assembly. He also praised Spanish people for taking care of their families. The left went bananas. Campbells Soup and others were pressured to drop him from commercials as the cancel culture descended upon Reggie.
Reggie openly promoted strong, but 'manly' values and views that are directly at odds with the woke rot at ESPN. I can't imagine ESPN being honest about the man as he really was. ESPN, like most of the media, are incredibly dishonest propaganda arms of the woke left.
I think you ought to watch it all the way through. They get hung up on the gay thing too much, but they overall honor him as a wonderful thoughtful person.

The excerpts from his last interview are amazing.

He was really becoming a biblical scholar and he was so in tune with himself and articulated how he felt at such a profound level. What an incredible person.

I also have to say that accepting gays isn't woke

Gender queer theory, CRT and other critical social justice crap is woke. Accepting gays in general is just a natural progression of western values.

VN Store

Back