Mini Helmets

Franklin51

I was curious who all collects them. I am just now getting into collecting items and really only have my Peyton football but I think the mini helmets could be cool. My new house will have a UT man cave.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Well if you're collecting Tennessee mini helmets, you only have two options as of now. I don't even think they make a smokey grey one.

I was curious who all collects them. I am just now getting into collecting items and really only have my Peyton football but I think the mini helmets could be cool. My new house will have a UT man cave.

I have a few. Manning, Wilson, Lewis, and Witten.

Reactions: cincyvolfan
Also just started collecting minis. I hate our traditional ones, 3 different Purdue ones and a Texas one. Really wish they would release the smokey ones!

If you're looking to take up some space on the walls, autographed 8x10s are a great, cheap way to go as well. I've got started to get some of those signed over the past few years and it's saved me a ton of money.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're looking to take up some space on the walls, autographed 8x10s are a great, cheap way to go as well. I've got started to get some of those signed over the past few years and it's saved me a ton of money.

100% agree. I have several of those as well. Good way to get some cool Vol memorabilia on a budget.

I have one with a majority of the 98 team, Ill have to get a photo uploaded.

VN Store

Back