Mincey Setting Himself for A Fall

Vol4gzus

I'm not sure if he has hit Puff the Magic weed again as he can't leave the Tennessee folk alone. Yes, I know some of our fan base stoked the coals for a little banter back n forth. However, he took to next Ievel with his," bust them in the mouth" text/Twitter whatever. The Vols, I believe, will do their talking on the field. I will say in closing, I appreciated he played through injuries at the end which is commendable.

I'm not sure if he has hit Puff the Magic weed again as he can't leave the Tennessee folk alone. Yes, I know some of our fan base stoked the coals for a little banter back n forth. However, he took to next Ievel with his," bust them in the mouth" text/Twitter whatever. The Vols, I believe, will do their talking on the field. I will say in closing, I appreciated he played through injuries at the end which is commendable.
A big fall like you fall down and a concrete wall falls on top of you. Don't know what he is doing guess he hopes all our players will forget what he said by the time we play.

Reactions: 1988Vol and ACvol3
I think he's just upset that he transferred in from FLA, I believe his momma wanted him to be here all along (?), maybe it became apparent he wasn't going to get much in the way of NIL love. He was probably reading the tea leaves that the staff was looking to recruit over him if they could, maybe even nudging him to look around, idk. Under 25, frontal lobe not fully developed, really wearing his feeling on his sleeves. Kid got his ego bruised. He'll be fine and I wish him no ill will.

Last hurrah for Gerald. Hopefully he has made degree progress somewhere and can enjoy time in Lexington - his new home.

He is really making the coaches regret letting him go in favor of a former top 10 overall recruit with two years of eligibility remaining. Lol. What a freaking clown.

You guys leave Mincey alone, he can’t help that he has the IQ of an ice cube.

He may have been better than what UT had, but the dude was kind of a liability. Not bashing him because he transferred, but I never was impressed with him.

Reactions: tbh
A big fall like you fall down and a concrete wall falls on top of you. Don't know what he is doing guess he hopes all our players will forget what he said by the time we play.
I think this is more of a "get angry and the vending machine and angrily jostle it because it wouldn't drop that dangling Clark bar that you didn't pay for then it falls on you" type moment.

Reactions: tbh
Bust in the mouth hmm.... No comment

giphy.gif

I think Mincey was pretty good for us his first year. Then he struggled with injury, had some distractions at the wrong time before the Florida game. I think he probably would’ve been back but he wanted to play LT. He entered the portal to test his value and it didn’t work out for him. Tennessee upgraded and Mincey got paid well to go to UK. Probably that’s where this should’ve ended with most Tennessee fans wishing him well but we had a few fans get on him and then he has a response back that went very public. I’m sure at this point the UK staff and probably even Mincey wishes that he had STFU.

Calm down, triggered Vols fans. There's no law against running your mouth. There are consequences, though. Sit back and watch the team mince Mincey's mouth. That's more fun than getting bent out of shale like a pool noddle trying to be a snake.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back