Milton will start Thursday - 8/30/21 Press Conference

Then I would question if Bailey rating out of high school was an honest one.
This has been the real question. The only site to rate him a 5* was rivals I believe. But this FB rides that rating like it’s the next coming of God. What you do in high school doesn’t matter once you are in college.

Reactions: VFLz15
You mean like Joe Burrow?
Now see, dammit. I told my husband to keep telling me these are two different situations. And Joe M. ain't gonna come in here and be the Joe to go with our Jimmies we've been needing. And you bring it up. Just STOP!

Cause now I'm just gonna think about "....but what if......" :D

Reactions: OrangeShades
Looks like we opened a 4 TD favorite and got bet up to a 5 TD favorite. I assume that says more about Bowling Green than us, as we are more the known quantity.

Still, I'd like to see us cover. We've had some real ballers over this period of malaise, but I don't remember the last team here where almost everyone had a killer instinct. Maybe 2009? As weak as the roster was those guys played hard most of the year.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Shouldn't be a surprise that Milton was starting...
Now I need to figure out what to snack on for game time and get these fingers ready for some serious posting Thursday :cool:

Reactions: chuckb1448
Again, Bailey is still young. He will get his shot next year or the year after

Not at Tennessee. He'll transfer out after this fall semester. Another recruit that doesn't pan out. Yennessee gets more of these every year.

Ok clown, you obviously didn't watch Joe Burrow during his couple of years at LSU and his play at OSU. He was average at best leading up to the 2019 season. He got coached up by Joe Brady and was surrounded by uber talent at the WR position. To say Milton is No Burrow implies you actually know something about the position, the specific players and anything leading up to their transfers and the players that surrounded them ,which you do not. Go gaslight somewhere else clown.

VN Store

Back