milo's official Portland Trail Blazers thread

Posey killed it. Blazers had a tough three game stretch on the opposite corner of the country. Decent enough performance.

Oden is starting to get back in game shape. He looked great last night and is looking pretty good so far tonight.

what made you think Aldridge wouldn't do crap?

He's really long, athletic, has good skills. He needed some meat, but that comes with time and age. I think he's going to be a hammer in the future.

I just honestly wasn't a fan of his... completely biased opinion/prediction haha.
He's grown on me some.

The Bulls got straight up embarassed last night.

what made you think Aldridge wouldn't do crap?

He's really long, athletic, has good skills. He needed some meat, but that comes with time and age. I think he's going to be a hammer in the future.
As someone who has started following the Raptors over the past couple of years, it boggles the mind that they took Bargnani number one over all over Aldridge, especially now.

As someone who has started following the Raptors over the past couple of years, it boggles the mind that they took Bargnani number one over all over Aldridge, especially now.
it should be embarrassing for them, but it's just the Raptor way.

Oden is really starting to roll now. I think he's had 3 double doubles in the last 4 games, and he hasn't played even 30 minutes in any of them. I know some people were champing at the bit to call him a bust after a couple of forgettable performances (Colin Cowherd says he will never be a good offensive player ), but he put up 22 a couple games ago, and that's probably indicative of what he can do on most nights if he gets the time. He's rebounding like crazy and his blocks per minute stat is tops in the league. Please don't get injured big fella.

That game could be HUGE for Portland.

I might even tune in.

That was embarrassing. Blazers showed absolutely zero effort in the middle half of the game. My team's definitely talented, but has a tough road to hoe. And we could probably use another good shooter outside of the Spanish Connection.

That was embarrassing. Blazers showed absolutely zero effort in the middle half of the game. My team's definitely talented, but has a tough road to hoe. And we could probably use another good shooter outside of the Spanish Connection.

the writer in me has to correct this. "tough row to hoe". Probably more misused than could care less (should be couldn't care less). Nothing personal towards you, but as someone who has grown up working in a garden just about every year, you can hoe a row, but it would be extremely difficult to hoe a road...:p

VN Store

Back