Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

Trump says many Haitian migrants 'probably have AIDS' and the US is taking on a 'death wish' by accepting them: Biden administration braces for latest caravan of 60K heading to border

Donald Trump told Fox News on Thursday night that he thought Haitian migrants coming to the US 'will probably have AIDS.'

The former president said accepting the asylum-seekers would be a 'death wish' for the US.

A record-shattering number of Haitian migrants have come to the US in the last month, and the trend doesn't appear to be stopping as more people continue to pour into the Colombian town of Necocli, a popular spot for smugglers to shepherd people through the perilous Darien Gap.

48925625-10072629-Migrants_most_from_Haiti_depart_a_base_camp_towards_the_jungle_i-a-65_1633704621459.jpg

Migrants, most from Haiti, depart a base camp towards the jungle in the infamous Darien Gap while on their journey towards the United States on October 7. The number of Haitian migrants heading to the US has skyrocketed in recent weeks

Trump says many Haitian migrants 'probably have AIDS' and accepting them is a 'death wish' to the US | Daily Mail Online

With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an approximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49), Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean and its HIV prevalence rates among the highest percentage-wise in the region.[2] There are many risk factors groups for HIV infection in Haiti, with the most common ones including lower socioeconomic status, lower educational levels, risky behavior, and lower levels of awareness regarding HIV and its transmission.[3][4] However, HIV prevalence in Haiti is largely dropping as a result of a strong AIDS/HIV educational program, support from non-governmental organizations and private donors, as well as a strong healthcare system supported by UNAIDS. Part of the success of Haiti's HIV healthcare system lies in the governmental commitment to the issue, which alongside the support of donations from the Global Fund and President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), allows the nation to prioritize the issue.[1] Despite the extreme poverty afflicting a large Haitian population, the severe economic impact HIV has on the nation, and the controversy surrounding how the virus spread to Haiti and the United States, Haiti is on the path to provide universal treatment, with other developing nations emulating its AIDS treatment system.[1]

HIV/AIDS in Haiti - Wikipedia

EXCLUSIVE: Significant Spike in Migrant Traffic Headed to Arizona Border

Yuma-640x480.jpg

The Yuma Sector in Arizona is on the cusp of surpassing the Del Rio Sector in Texas. Yuma Sector agents report a spike in migrant apprehensions only days into FY22 which began on October 1.

A source operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection told Breitbart Texas that Yuma Sector agents apprehended more than 5,000 migrants during the first seven days of the new fiscal year. Most migrants are converging near the Morelos Dam, west of Yuma, where the Colorado River is extremely shallow. This makes for easy entry into the United States where the migrants promptly surrender to Border Patrol agents.

The trend has been building steadily over the past few months and is in stark contrast to previous years when the Yuma Sector was ranked nearly last in border apprehensions. In FY 2020, 8,804 migrants were apprehended throughout the sector. The source says they are now seeing that number exceeded every two weeks.

EXCLUSIVE: Significant Spike in Migrant Traffic Headed to Arizona Border

NEWS
Harris hits up NJ bakery as officials meet with Mexico on immigration
By Samuel Chamberlain
October 9, 2021 | 12:55am
kamala-harris-nj-bakery-116.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris visited Tonnie's Minis, a bakery in Newark, NJ, for some treats on Oct. 8, 2021.EPA

Vice President Kamala Harris, the Biden administration’s “border czar,” sampled goods at a New Jersey bakery on Friday — while other White House officials met with their Mexican counterparts in a bid to get a handle on the ongoing illegal immigration crisis.

Harris was in the Garden State to promote President Biden’s $3.5 trillion spending bill and push COVID-19 vaccinations when she made the pit stop in Newark.

The president tapped Harris on March 24 to be the point person on the administration’s talks with Mexico and Central American countries about slowing the tide of illegal immigrants crossing the US border.

“When she speaks, she speaks for me,” Biden said at the time. “Doesn’t have to check with me. She knows what she’s doing, and I hope we can move this along.”

Harris visits Tonnie's Minis bake shop in Newark as officials meet with Mexico on immigration

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Sen. Blackburn Tours Border, says crisis ‘cannot continue’ as she calls on Biden admin to step up

Blackburn met with ranchers and border officials in a border tour on Friday

MISSION, Texas — Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., saw firsthand the situation on the southern border on Friday, and called on the Biden administration to take action,

"That this cannot continue" Blackburn told Fox News during a night tour of the border, when asked what her takeaway was from what she had seen. "That you have to find a way to secure this southern border, our nation’s security and our sovereignty depends on getting this issue solved."

blackburn2.jpg

Oct. 9 2021: Texas state troopers patrol the southern border. (Fox News)

The Tennessee lawmaker said that the crisis at the border was the number one issue for her constituents, particularly the human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug trafficking and other effects that it has on non-border states.

"Because [President] Biden will not secure this border, every town is a border town, every state is a border state and Tennesseans are very concerned about this," she told Fox, as gunshots rang out behind her from the Mexican side of the border.

Earlier in the day, Blackburn received a briefing from Texas Department of Public Safety officials, who have seen pursuits of vehicles filled with illegal immigrants increase by as much as 1,000% in some areas over the same period last year, as well as a significant haul of illegal drugs coming across the border. Border Patrol has apprehended 1.1 million illegal migrants in the state of Texas alone, DPS officials said.

Sen. Blackburn tours border, says crisis ‘cannot continue’ as she calls on Biden admin to step up

Reactions: AM64
You can't "stop" immigration without suppressing immense amounts of freedom which is not the American way. The people won't tolerate what it would take. Illegal immigration is an incredibly complicated problem and the solutions for restrictionists aren't simple or cheap. Government is not good at solving complicated problems. It is really good at restricting rights and wasting money.
Out of curiosity, what do you think it would take?

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden Working Closely to Resettle Afghans Across U.S.

GettyImages-167435392-640x480.jpg

A non-governmental organization (NGO) backed by former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, as well as first ladies Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, and Michelle Obama, is working closely with President Joe Biden to resettle tens of thousands of Afghans across the United States.

The NGO, called Welcome.US, was launched by former Clinton, Bush, and Obama staffers with the former presidents’ serving as honorary chairs and receiving backing from Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors which has ties to billionaire George Soros.

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden Working Closely to Resettle Afghans in U.S.

Out of curiosity, what do you think it would take?

I can't say specifically, but vaguely, an iron fist. It's like my old econ professor said. We can take crime to near zero, but do we really want to shoot jaywalkers?

You can't get illegal immigration anywhere near zero without becoming tyrannical. And it doesn't take much for the punishment to go beyond fitting the crime when the crime is existing somewhere some people and the government don't want you to exist.

I can't say specifically, but vaguely, an iron fist. It's like my old econ professor said. We can take crime to near zero, but do we really want to shoot jaywalkers?

You can't get illegal immigration anywhere near zero without becoming tyrannical. And it doesn't take much for the punishment to go beyond fitting the crime when the crime is existing somewhere some people and the government don't want you to exist.
Your old Econ professor sounds like an idiot.

Your old Econ professor sounds like an idiot.

He's literally a fkn genius. Worked in the Reagan admin, actually. Wrote his own text book. Makes bank as special court witness. What could you find problematic about that self evident anecdote, smart guy?

So the Singapore model to some extent.

I do agree that stopping the flow would be incredibly difficult. Would have to be willing to match the level of desperation of those crossing with a commensurate level of ferocity.

Not sure we’re cut out for that.

So the Singapore model to some extent.

I do agree that stopping the flow would be incredibly difficult. Would have to be willing to match the level of desperation of those crossing with a commensurate level of ferocity.

Not sure we’re cut out for that.

No solution is perfect, but I like a plan where temporary work visas are easy to get. A big benefit is more people would come and go and follow the rules. Right now many people break the rules because they don't give you much opportunity. We have people coming without visas, and you can mitigate that. Then we have guys overstaying their visas because they don't think they'll get a chance to come back (soon). Many of them would like to go back and see their families but make the sacrifice.

I also like a plan that is designed to increase documented immigration in such a way that benefits govt revenue. They pay taxes while they are here, even ss and medicaid but aren't eligible for benes unless they become citizens.

It's a weird thing but when the constitution was written, the idea of regulating immigration wasn't even considered. Amendment X says it should be left to the states, as I read it.

No solution is perfect, but I like a plan where temporary work visas are easy to get. A big benefit is more people would come and go and follow the rules. Right now many people break the rules because they don't give you much opportunity. We have people coming without visas, and you can mitigate that. Then we have guys overstaying their visas because they don't think they'll get a chance to come back (soon). Many of them would like to go back and see their families but make the sacrifice.

I also like a plan that is designed to increase documented immigration in such a way that benefits govt revenue. They pay taxes while they are here, even ss and medicaid but aren't eligible for benes unless they become citizens.

It's a weird thing but when the constitution was written, the idea of regulating immigration wasn't even considered. Amendment X says it should be left to the states, as I read it.
I like the idea of temp work visas.

I do think it’s likely we would see more people obey the rules, especially those with families and lives to go back to just looking to make more money.

Wouldn’t change the calculus for the truly desperate, those that believe to stay where they are is a death sentence to themselves and their children.

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden Working Closely to Resettle Afghans Across U.S.

GettyImages-167435392-640x480.jpg

A non-governmental organization (NGO) backed by former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, as well as first ladies Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, and Michelle Obama, is working closely with President Joe Biden to resettle tens of thousands of Afghans across the United States.

The NGO, called Welcome.US, was launched by former Clinton, Bush, and Obama staffers with the former presidents’ serving as honorary chairs and receiving backing from Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors which has ties to billionaire George Soros.

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden Working Closely to Resettle Afghans in U.S.

I always considered Bush a RINO anyway. Not as bad as some, but too willing to compromise values.

I like the idea of temp work visas.

I do think it’s likely we would see more people obey the rules, especially those with families and lives to go back to just looking to make more money.

Wouldn’t change the calculus for the truly desperate, those that believe to stay where they are is a death sentence to themselves and their children.

We've had temporary work visas (or comparable arrangements) for decades. What we lack is the resolve to follow established rules and procedures with respect to non citizens. People here on temporary visas whether for education or work frequently overstay and are not hunted down and deported. Follow the rules first, and then see what needs change.

I always considered Bush a RINO anyway. Not as bad as some, but too willing to compromise values.

Bush wants to fit in but looking back he was part of tbe problem with the Iraq lie that began the destabilization of the region.

You can't "stop" immigration without suppressing immense amounts of freedom which is not the American way. The people won't tolerate what it would take. Illegal immigration is an incredibly complicated problem and the solutions for restrictionists aren't simple or cheap. Government is not good at solving complicated problems. It is really good at restricting rights and wasting money.

I see what you are saying here, but to me there is a simple solution. You don't have to round them all up, you don't have to shoot anyone, you go after the enablers.

1) Anyone who knowingly hires an illegal serves a mandatory prison sentence of 1 year.
2) Anyone who helps an illegal receive any government benefit what so ever serves a mandatory prison sentence of 1 year.
3) Anyone who educates the child of an illegal serves a mandatory prison sentence of 1 year.

If someone from another country wants to come here and work, ect then they must have a green card. They are only issued for 6 months at a time, after that you may not be issued another green card for 1 year.. Create an instant check system that can be used with a simple cell phone to verify they are here legally. This could all be put in place within a year, and we would be able to watch the illegals head the other way when they get cut off.

I see what you are saying here, but to me there is a simple solution. You don't have to round them all up, you don't have to shoot anyone, you go after the enablers.

1) Anyone who knowingly hires an illegal serves a mandatory prison sentence of 1 year.
2) Anyone who helps an illegal receive any government benefit what so ever serves a mandatory prison sentence of 1 year.
3) Anyone who educates the child of an illegal serves a mandatory prison sentence of 1 year.

If someone from another country wants to come here and work, ect then they must have a green card. They are only issued for 6 months at a time, after that you may not be issued another green card for 1 year.. Create an instant check system that can be used with a simple cell phone to verify they are here legally. This could all be put in place within a year, and we would be able to watch the illegals head the other way when they get cut off.

Too harsh. The punishment doesn't fit the crime. I like the idea of living in a free country and if you can get a year minimum for hiring somebody, you live in a shithole country where liberty is an afterthought.

Apply that reasoning to the other 2 terrible Draconian ideas and throw them in the trash, too please. I mean a year for educating a child? LOL. How many years for hiding a Jew?

Last edited:
Too harsh. The punishment doesn't fit the crime. I like the idea of living in a free country and if you can get a year minimum for hiring somebody, you live in a shithole country where liberty is an afterthought.

Apply that reasoning to the other 2 terrible Draconian ideas and throw them in the trash, too please. I mean a year for educating a child? LOL. How many years for hiding a Jew?

Why? The undetected monetary cost would put the "theft" into the grand theft category. What are the penalties for that? We keep acting like nonviolent and white collar crimes have no victims which is incorrect. Often white collar crime has many victims, and each may pale with respect to someone robbing a convenient store. Jews were citizens of Nazi Germany and the countries the Nazis occupied (like Poland) BTW; they didn't flee countries like France before occupation to be in Nazi Germany.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Why? The undetected monetary cost would put the "theft" into the grand theft category. What are the penalties for that? We keep acting like nonviolent and white collar crimes have no victims which is incorrect. Often white collar crime has many victims, and each may pale with respect to someone robbing a convenient store.

But it's not theft at all. It's a victimless "crime".

Jews were citizens of Nazi Germany and the countries the Nazis occupied (like Poland) BTW; they didn't flee countries like France before occupation to be in Nazi Germany.

Makes no matter to the point. The legal status of Jews isn't what made helping them OK.

Last edited:
But it's not theft at all. It's a victimless crime.

Of course it is. The taxpayer pays for educating kids who don't belong here. Any subsidized or required services like treatment at an emergency room for an illegal is fraudulent. Somebody always pays when people take unfair advantage. Laundering government costs to pay for ineligible recipients doesn't make taxpayers "victimless". ID theft doesn't leave the victim victimless. Victimless crime is a myth - probably more a fraud perpetrated by those with an agenda to cover up the crime.

VN Store

Back